Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

It's been a while....

RaRa0313_RaRa0313_ Posts: 14
edited November -1 in Parenting and Life
Hello everyone. I'm kinda old so I'm not sure if anyone remember me. I see some old faces are still here and holy cow your children are so big now!!!

Olive will be 7 in 2 weeks and life for us is going good. She's in the 1st grade and she's still learning Hebrew at her school. She recently told me that for 2nd grade she want to learn Spanish after taking so much time to learn Hebrew so wish us luck on that! Nothing much is going on. She's still a model in NYC and LA. With all the traveling id prefer to live in NYC or LA but right now it just seems so impossible. We are hoping to start acting soon and I'm sure that will take up a lot of time that I dont have lol. I'm currently looking for a acting coach for her. She enjoys dancing, singing and making videos that she's not allowed to upload to youtube. She recently told me that she want to join a cheer team, go back to doing ballet and she want her own youtube channel and now it's my job to figure out how to make all this happen, within reason of course.

How is everyone else doing?

Here's a recent pic!

PhotoGrid_1456922638505.jpg

Comments

• Options
    jones.mom02jones.mom02 Posts: 295
    edited November -1
    Beautiful little girl, with big dreams! She is growing so fast! Love her smile, just from her photos I can see that she would make a nice role model for others as she grows!
    Celebrating 10 years together with 2 precious babies.
    Born: Jan, 2016 Home 2 IUI, partner carried
    Born: Nov, 2016 Home 1 ICI, I carried
  • Options
    old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    I remember you. Sounds like you are busy. Olive is a beautiful little girl.
  • Options
    ahk00ahk00 Posts: 1,420
    edited November -1
    Olive is beautiful.
    SMBC: TTC since 12/2014: 3 home attempts: 2 BFN & 1 chemical. 3 medicated Dr assisted IUI's: 2 BFN & 1 BFP (04/24/15) with twins in May (new donor) MC with D&C @ 9w. 4th IUI 09/17/15: BFN. 10/15: hsg good. 11/15: BFN. 01/16: BFN. 05/16: Embryos arrested. IVF failed 06/16: KD BFN 07/16: KD BFN 09/16: IUI #7 with donor sperm BFP-MC at 9w w/ D&C. 02/17: diagnosed with hetero compound MTHFR & clotting mutation. 03/09/17 IUI #8: chemical pregnancy. IUI #9: 04/19/17 BFN LOOKING FOR EMBRYO'S TO ADOPT
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 2,942
    edited November -1
    Olive is a little doll and I always love seeing her pictures! Shiloh is seven and keeps me on my toes. Between first grade, Karate, ballet, and piano she stays busy. Writing it out makes it sound like a lot more than it really is. She has a 30-45 minute karate class two days a week and has ballet & piano on Saturday mornings. She is learning some Hebrew in Sunday school also. I really do not know how much because my Hebrew is limited to half a dozen words but she likes it!
    AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png
  • Options
    RaRa0313_RaRa0313_ Posts: 14
    edited November -1
    Thanks guys! Yes, she keep me busy and honestly idk how much longer I can keep up with it. Especially being her only parent. Zen, it seems like your little one keep you busy too! I want to put Olive in piano too but realistically putting her in anything with a set schedule would just be wasting my money since booking jobs and going on go-sees are spontaneous which is why she had to drop ballet. I don't know any Hebrew but Olive is fluent and can hold conversations with people. Just a few months back she did a shoot for a designer in nyc who's parents live in Isreal. She was asking olive what school she went to and the designer said her parents told her about Olive's school because it was on the news in isreal! Olive and the designer started having a full conversation in Hebrew and I was blown away!
  • Options
    babybabybabybaby Posts: 1,564
    edited November -1
    beautiful little (not so little anymore) olive! thanks for the update.