Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

BFP donor 2009

IvaraeIvarae Posts: 44
edited November -1 in BFP Database
We got our positive blood test back today. I am 3 weeks and 3 days. The baby will be due in Valentine's day! How Perfect. So my husband and I did IUI (after tons of research) at home. We did It 12 and 30 hours after the first solid smiley face using clear blue ovulation. I was testing three times a day. I didn't know this part with those tests. Its That since they are digital they hold information. So the watch your levels go up and when they detect a surge that's when it turns to a solid face. Pretty neat. So here is my symptoms list also. I would have loved to have this. My DPO list
2DPO - nauseous after drinking peach tea water. (not normal) sore breasts.  Gassy and bloated. ZITS
3DPO - wicked tired. Sore breast. Left nipple sore. Gassy and bloated. A lot of CM white itchy vag. like a yeast inf.
4DPO - right breast more sore. Right nipple wicked sore.  White CM.  itchy still. Gassy.  Wave of nausea around 7 after drinking water.  Another pimple!
5DPO-  very sore left nipple and sore breasts. Gassy and bloated.  After sex I wiped and had brown CM. Sensitive to smell
6DOP- left nipple is so dark red almost purple.  And HURTS! Sore breasts. Feeling constipated and bloated.  Lower back pain (but doing a lot of walking) aversion to smells. Blahhh.  Still itchy vagina.
7DPO- lots of watery cm. Sore right nipple.  Sore right breast.
Took a test not with morning per and it was faint line. Diarrhea.  Gas pains
8dpo- no line on the test. Gassy. Pain in left nipple still but not as bad.  Temp down to 98
1/16 BFN fresh sperm, known donor
2/16 BFN fresh sperm, known donor
3/16 BFN fresh sperm, known donor
4/16 BFN fresh sperm, known donor
5/16 first frozen IUI BFP due Febuary 14th

Comments

• tinydancertinydancer Posts: 1,210
    edited November -1
    Just wanted to say congrats to you!! not sure how I missed this :) how many days post o were you to get the + test?