Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Sibling registry

schoenholzjschoenholzj Posts: 2
edited November -1 in Parenting and Life
Was anyone asked for the packing slip that came when the sperm was delivered? I'm trying to add my son to the registry but I've been told they can't without that. My son was born in 2006 so I'm sure that slip of paper is long gone. I'm so frustrated.

Comments

• Options
    RedHeatherRedHeather Posts: 600 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't remember having to provide any special documentation, but I registered while pregnant, so they probably just looked at my shipment history.
  • Options
    OkayBabyOkayBaby Posts: 503 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Never asked for that... But like pp i registered very soon after getting pregnant.
  • Options
    hortonhorton Posts: 67
    edited November -1
    I didn't have to provide anything either, but with both of my kids I reported the pregnancy early and I'm sure they looked back on my account. You'd think they could look up your past shipments, etc too.

If you end up hitting a dead end here (or even if you don't but you want to broaden the scope of the places you might make a sibling match), you might consider registering on the DSR site too...
  • Options
    SPJ&ESPJ&E Posts: 874 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I registered while pregnant as well and didn't have to provide anything. I'd give them a call and see if they can look it up in their system.
    Mom to P (13), J (11), E (6), and Q (born December 2017)
  • Options
    tinydancertinydancer Posts: 1,210
    edited November -1
    i reported 2 of my pregnancies and they didnt ask for anything of that sort
  • Options
    babybabybabybaby Posts: 1,564
    edited November -1
    I joined the DSR and the one specifically for NW. NW had more information, more sibs, than the DSR. Have you joined NW's yet?