Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

blast from the past

babymakes3babymakes3 Posts: 433 ✭✭
edited November -1 in Parenting and Life
I mean at least several years. I guess eventually life goes on and I got too busy to check in with all the girls. Our oldest was born in 2005 with #219 and our second boy was adopted last year. It is sooooo different having 2 kids. Now that we have 2 we have so much more empathy with others that have more than one. Our days with these 2 are a blast (baseball, soccer, wrestling, swimming, drum lessons) that is the fun stuff. We don't really have bad days with them just normal kind of busy. We feel so lucky to be Mommas. BTW we spent a long time coming up with which mom was going to be called what. When your kid hits around age 8 or 9 they call you what they want. So no more Mom and Momma. It's "mom" and "no the other mom"
cheers
sorry i don't remember how to post a pic or I would. (oops i figured it out)
connonandray.jpg

Comments

• Options
    palegreenpalegreen Posts: 1,478
    edited November -1
    Our youngest (3 years old) calls us "mama" and "no, other mama". haha
    sig2017_zpsneeoat7k.jpg
  • Options
    old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    Handsome boys you have there.
  • Options
    b&kmakebabiesb&kmakebabies Posts: 818
    edited November -1
    Cute boys!!
    Cnc9m5.png

TTC from 06/2015...Baby M born 11/24/16!
  • Options
    babybabybabybaby Posts: 1,564
    edited November -1
    gorgeous kiddos! and you are so right about having two versus having one. totally different.