Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Favorite Mini Van

roses25roses25 Posts: 567
edited November -1 in Parenting and Life
What's your favorite mini van?

I've looked at the Hondo Odyssey, Toyoto Sienna, Kia Sedonna, Chrysler Town and County/Pacficas, and Dodge Caravans.

My top favorite was the Chrysler Town and Country because all of the seats in the middle row and 3rd row fold into the floor (idea for moving something large in my opinion without needing a pickup), have dvd player, and nice trunk space. However, the warranty isn't as long as Kia's and I don't think they have the specials that kia does. The dodge caravan was pretty similar to the town and country so it pretty much tied.

My second favorite was the Kia Sedonna because of the longer warranty, the 8 seats, dvd player, and nice trunk space. However, the middle seats don't fold into the floor and they don't have 8 seats.

Carolyn
EBD822A6-1848-4872-A55B-C1ED22646371_zpsufz2fxda.jpeg
schm94df60emqyke.png
lazxi8i3cso8qa7m.png
lfngmjscscvr4zbw.png

Comments

• Options
    K&HK&H Posts: 3,368 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    We just got the town and country and I completely agree that the fold flat option is outstanding. We just used it for part of our move last week and we couldn't have done without it.
    Things I don't love: it doesn't have great power, drives more like a weighted down sedan. Though our other car is a turbo awd Subaru with lots of power, so it could be the comparison that is making it seem lesser. It's definitely huge. It's like sailing a cruise ship rather than driving a car.
    We've only had it two weeks, but so far we're happy with it.
    GOzIm4.png
    hAO7m4.png
    CmQMm4.png
  • Options
    TheOtherLovingMomsTheOtherLovingMoms Posts: 1,481 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    We've had both a Kia Sedona and the Towne and Country which is what we have now. Not only do we like the Town and Country more but so do our grandchildren. We have 4 that live with us ranging from 1 year to 11 years. The oldest is still in a booster since she's so small so all 4 still use some type of car seat. With all the seating we don't have to worry about them irritating each other plus the entertainment system helps!!
    IGXwm4.png
    I just turned 50 and fabulous!!! Enjoying life with my amazing family!!
    Mom to Rachel 33, Bethany 30, Rebekah 30, Zachrey 20 and several angel babies
    Grandma to Larissa 11, Brittney 11, Trevor 11, Destiny 7, Jayvin 6, Jackxon 3, Kaleb Joshua Rian 1. Grandbaby #8, Sariah Grace born 11-17-16
  • Options
    ahk00ahk00 Posts: 1,420
    edited November -1
    What about the nissan quest? I don't personally drove a mini van but have friends that do and they have recommended this.
    SMBC: TTC since 12/2014: 3 home attempts: 2 BFN & 1 chemical. 3 medicated Dr assisted IUI's: 2 BFN & 1 BFP (04/24/15) with twins in May (new donor) MC with D&C @ 9w. 4th IUI 09/17/15: BFN. 10/15: hsg good. 11/15: BFN. 01/16: BFN. 05/16: Embryos arrested. IVF failed 06/16: KD BFN 07/16: KD BFN 09/16: IUI #7 with donor sperm BFP-MC at 9w w/ D&C. 02/17: diagnosed with hetero compound MTHFR & clotting mutation. 03/09/17 IUI #8: chemical pregnancy. IUI #9: 04/19/17 BFN LOOKING FOR EMBRYO'S TO ADOPT