Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Early Morning Arrival Flight with 3 little ones

roses25roses25 Posts: 567
edited November -1 in Parenting and Life
I decided to brave Disney World with 3 little ones (ages 7, almost 5, and almost 4), and because of the extra expense of adding one to the trip I decided to take the flight that gets in at 5:30 in the morning to Orlando which is really only 3:30 AM our time. I'll put my almost 4 year old on my back in a baby carrier without any problems as she's still tiny. I have an umbrella stroller and a sit and stand (1 seat with the sit and stand in the back but not 2 seats that would be safe for a sleeping child in my opinion). Should I be looking at a inexpensive double stroller? If so any suggestions? I don't want something big and bulky. The last time we flew my 7 year old (6 at the time) woke up okay and walked through the airport around midnight. Also I'm not sure if Orlando has the golf carts for people with disabilities, but if I got off the plane with 3 small sleeping children would they give us a ride on one of those carts? There are no car seats to handle this time as we are doing the Disney transportation. :)

Carolyn
EBD822A6-1848-4872-A55B-C1ED22646371_zpsufz2fxda.jpeg
schm94df60emqyke.png
lazxi8i3cso8qa7m.png
lfngmjscscvr4zbw.png

Comments

• Options
    K&HK&H Posts: 3,368 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think you'd be happiest overall with a double stroller for the two littles and expect the biggest to walk.
    I probably would pack donuts or something to motivate him, but my guess is that there's so much exciting Disney stuff to see that he'll be pretty excited. The walk thru that airport to the Disney transportation can be quite long.
    GOzIm4.png
    hAO7m4.png
    CmQMm4.png
  • Options
    tinydancertinydancer Posts: 1,210
    edited November -1
    you can rent a double or single stroller at disney and they are SO nice.
  • Options
    kelleymelkelleymel Posts: 1,402
    edited November -1
    We just got back from Disneyworld. You can rent strollers there, but they are on a first come basis and everyone had them. I preferred having our own stroller. We bought a cheap one at Target before the trip. I did not see anyone in the Orlando airport in a golf cart style vehicle. That airport is kind of a pain with kids and tons of stuff. Depending on which gate you fly into, you'll have to take the monorail to the main hub and then go all the way down stairs to the Disney transportation area - which can be a little bit of a wait - I think we waited about 30 min for our hotel bus, and then it was 35 min to the hotel.
    TTC #1: BFP Cycle #11 IVF (2014)
    TTC #2: IVF April 2017
    BFP: FET Due February 2018