Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Scared this AM

old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
edited October 2016 in Pregnancy and Babies
I woke up @ 4AM to pee..welcome to pregnancy...but when I went back to bed I had awful abd. pain for half an hr. No cramping or bleeding and it stopped. I think I am going to be on edge this whole pregnancy. My plan today is to just do what I have to do with all the rest inbetween that I can.

Comments

• Options
    RedHeatherRedHeather Posts: 600 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hopefully it was just your uterus stretching (it's amazing how early that starts, even though the baby isn't taking up much room). It's certainly understandable to be nervous at this point, though. Even if you are nervous throughout the pregnancy, it should get less and less with each milestone. How long will you have to wait for ultrasound?
  • Options
    K&HK&H Posts: 3,368 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's the hormones. The hormones are so bad, and they do so many crazy things.
    Feet up, drink water, meditate if you can.
    GOzIm4.png
    hAO7m4.png
    CmQMm4.png
  • Options
    OkayBabyOkayBaby Posts: 503 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I second drinking water. Always my doctors first word of advice. I have a lot of very painful cramping early in my pregnancy- I worried everyday, and needlessly since I'm sitting next to my newborn right now PRAYING he just takes a nap already!! Lol hang in there oldmama, remember, today you ARE pregnant <3
  • Options
    kstarrkstarr Posts: 1,008
    edited November -1
    i missed your positive post! congratulations!!!! i'm so happy for you!
    k4xs7.jpg
    ICI #1 April 2012- BFN ICI #2 March 2013 BFN
    DH had vasectomy reversal October 2013. It worked!!!
    Counts are low, varicocele surgery was in August 2014.
    IVF February 2016 w/ICSI transferred 2 perfect blastocysts. It's twins!!!!
    Two perfect, beautiful boys born 10/24/16!!
  • Options
    JandRVAJandRVA Posts: 298
    edited November -1
    Are you feeling any better today, old mama?
    LKkRm4.png

Trying for Baby #2: 4th IUI June 2016 - BFP!
    Sweet little Rose was born on Feb 25th
    Baby #1: Lucky #7 July 2015 - BFP
    Our little girl, Hope, was born at 20w4d after PPRoM. She passed away 2 hours after birth.
  • Options
    ljimpey86ljimpey86 Posts: 387
    edited November -1
    I guess I missed your positive post too. Congrats! I'm so happy for you. How far along are you?
    Wife to DH with hypopitutarism and azoospermia
    TTC~
    Try #1 ICI 8/15 -BFN
    Try #2 ICI & IUI 9/15 -BFP!

Abbigail Helen born 6/5/2016 7lb6oz
  • Options
    TheOtherLovingMomsTheOtherLovingMoms Posts: 1,481 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    ljimpey86 wrote:
    I guess I missed your positive post too. Congrats! I'm so happy for you. How far along are you?

She miscarried
    IGXwm4.png
    I just turned 50 and fabulous!!! Enjoying life with my amazing family!!
    Mom to Rachel 33, Bethany 30, Rebekah 30, Zachrey 20 and several angel babies
    Grandma to Larissa 11, Brittney 11, Trevor 11, Destiny 7, Jayvin 6, Jackxon 3, Kaleb Joshua Rian 1. Grandbaby #8, Sariah Grace born 11-17-16
  • Options
    ljimpey86ljimpey86 Posts: 387
    edited November -1
    ljimpey86 wrote:

She miscarried

I just noticed that reading the forum. I'm so sorry. :(
    Wife to DH with hypopitutarism and azoospermia
    TTC~
    Try #1 ICI 8/15 -BFN
    Try #2 ICI & IUI 9/15 -BFP!

Abbigail Helen born 6/5/2016 7lb6oz