Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

baby books

beachgirlbeachgirl Posts: 25
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
Can any of you recommend a baby book for a single mom?

Comments

• Options
    Heather&MeganHeather&Megan Posts: 151
    edited November -1
    We are getting our baby book from Hallmark. Theirs are 3-ring binder style and include pages for nontraditional families. Etsy has a lot of cute ones too, but they are pricey. The Hallmark ones run about $40 which my wife and I didn't think was too outrageous.
  • Options
    801logan801logan Posts: 261 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I second the hallmark ones. It's nice because you can add your own pages if you decide. At our shower everyone wrote their wishes for our baby. We put them in plastic top loaders and put them right in her baby book. :)
    S & L TTC #1
    July, Sept, Nov & Dec - All BFN
    Jan-May - Break
    June- BFP - loss @ 5 weeks
    Aug-BFN
    Sept- Dr assisted IUI- BFP @10DPI. It's a GIRL!! Our little girl was born 5/21/2015 healthy & happy!! :)
  • Options
    beachgirlbeachgirl Posts: 25
    edited November -1
    Thanks! I'll check them out:)
  • Options
    OkayBabyOkayBaby Posts: 503 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I got one off of etsy that was customizable and included two moms and a page for donor.. even page for our dog lol it was around $60. Pricey but worth it for us. Hallmark one sounds cool too!