Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Selling 2 IUI vials- Donor 8412- provided us 3 kids

GeneticIUIGeneticIUI Posts: 10
edited December 2016 in Members only Forum
This was great sperm for our family, we got pregnant in 2012 on our 2nd medicated cycle with a healthy full term girl, then we used the same donor in 2015 and got pregnant the first time again medicated with boy/girl TWINS born earlier this year, again full term pregnancy two healthy babies. Our family is now complete!

I would love to sell/transfer these two IUI vials as I don't want to continue to pay the storage fees. Please message me if interested. Buyer to pay transfer fees ($200 to NW) and asking $350 per vial.

Been so long since I have been on this site, so please email me at nlzipfel@gmail.com

Donor Code: 8412
Ethnic Origin: German, Irish
Blood Type: A Positive
Hair Color: Brown
Type of Hair: Wavy
Thickness of Hair: Thick
Eye Color: Blue
Complexion Relative to Race: Medium
Bone Structure: Medium
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 185
Handedness: Ambidextrous

CMV Status (All donors test CMV-IgM Negative): Negative
Vision: Fair, does not wear lenses
Hearing: Excellent
Dentition: Good, no orthodontia required
Allergies: None known
Hospitalization: None known
Alcohol Usage: Does not drink alcohol
Tobacco Usage: Does not smoke
Drug Usage: Tests NEGATIVE for Drugs of Abuse.

Family Health:
Paternal Grandfather: Alive and in his 80's, Healthy
Paternal Grandmother: Alive and in her 80's, Healthy
Maternal Grandfather: Died in his 80's, Heart Attack in 80's, High Blood Pressure
Maternal Grandmother: Alive and in her 80's, Renal Failure
Father: Alive and in his 50's, Healthy
Mother: Alive and in her 50's, Healthy, Smoker
Siblings: At least one sibling; all in good health; no history of genetic disease
Genetic Screening Performed: Yes

Comments

• natacha.larochenatacha.laroche Posts: 2
    edited November -1
    Hi, this is going to be my first experience. As i was reading your statement, i think I want to give it a try. I am looking to have 3 kids as well, the way you 've inform us it seems like this donor has a high sperm motility. Pls email me at Natacha.laroche@gmail.com.
  • natacha.larochenatacha.laroche Posts: 2
    edited November -1
    Do you happend to have donor 8412 baby pic. Also, any positive genetic diseases or disorders result that had been reported.