Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Gorgeous Little Girl (Donor 9717)

baybeeg00baybeeg00 Posts: 4
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
We are looking to connect with any Donor 9717 siblings. We have an amazing little girl named Genisys Khaleeci by Donor 9717. She was born on 12/21/15 5.11lbs 18.5 inches long

You can email me through the forum or reach out to me on facebook (https://www.facebook.com/stevee.stidham)

Can't wait to see if our Gigi has any donor siblings!

Much love,
Stevie & Trish

Comments

• Heather&MeganHeather&Megan Posts: 151
    edited November -1
    Hi there!

My wife and I are currently expecting a little boy due 02/04/17 with donor 9717.

I'm at work currently, but I'll send you a fb msg when I get home later if you'd like to connect that way.

I'm currently also connected with limpey but haven't had contact with any of the other people in the sibling registry that have been successful with 9717.
  • ljimpey86ljimpey86 Posts: 387
    edited November -1
    Hi! My DH and I also have a daughter with donor 9717. I'll send you a Facebook request. My name is Lisa from Vermont. My daughter is Abbigail and was born 6/5/16. ???? It's good to hear from other 9717 moms. I was thinking do you any of you want to make a private Facebook group?
    Wife to DH with hypopitutarism and azoospermia
    TTC~
    Try #1 ICI 8/15 -BFN
    Try #2 ICI & IUI 9/15 -BFP!

Abbigail Helen born 6/5/2016 7lb6oz