Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Seeking #2812 vials

RobinMBRobinMB Posts: 2
edited November -1 in Members only Forum
Hi there!

I am looking to purchase or pay to transfer vials of donor #2812, preferably IUI vials. We have a son using this donor and would like to try for a full sibling, but the donor is no longer active.

Please contact me if you are interested in selling any remaining vials of 2812 you may have!

Thanks,
RMB :)

Comments

• Options
    TheOtherLovingMomsTheOtherLovingMoms Posts: 1,481 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The best place to post this is under the pregnancy and babies forum. The very first thread in there is a sticky called Seeking/Selling Vials. That is where you want to post this.
    IGXwm4.png
    I just turned 50 and fabulous!!! Enjoying life with my amazing family!!
    Mom to Rachel 33, Bethany 30, Rebekah 30, Zachrey 20 and several angel babies
    Grandma to Larissa 11, Brittney 11, Trevor 11, Destiny 7, Jayvin 6, Jackxon 3, Kaleb Joshua Rian 1. Grandbaby #8, Sariah Grace born 11-17-16
  • Options
    RobinMBRobinMB Posts: 2
    edited November -1
    Ok, thank you so much! I appreciate being pointed in the right direction. :)