Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Wool Diaper Covers

b&kmakebabiesb&kmakebabies Posts: 818
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
Anyone here use wool diaper covers? I've read they are good for heavy wetter say night but would like recommendations on covers themselves and washing routines/ products to use for washing.
Cnc9m5.png

TTC from 06/2015...Baby M born 11/24/16!

Comments

• K&HK&H Posts: 3,368 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Me too!!
    GOzIm4.png
    hAO7m4.png
    CmQMm4.png
  • PatienceisavirtuePatienceisavirtue Posts: 777
    edited November -1
    I loved wool covers when I was cloth diapering! Green mountain prefolds and wool covers were my jam.

I ordered from a wahm on Etsy who used upcycled wool. She had super cute designs. There are cute a few people making them, and they mostly all have reviews.

For cleaning, I used a bit of whatever baby soap we had on hand (mustela, California baby, etc.) and ordered pure lanolin off of amazon.
    TTC #1: 1-5 BFN; 6- BFP
    TTC #2: since June 2016...
  • merilungmerilung Posts: 1,177
    edited November -1
    I wasn't a wool fan but I'm the only person on the planet who doesn't like them I think, haha! I love the look of them but I could never figure out how to make them repel liquid - my kiddo always wound up with wet pants when wearing wool.
    TTC since September 2007 - 8 donor insems in 2012, all BFN. DH had varicocele repair #2 1/3/14.
    It worked! Two clomid cycles and two IUI's with injectables all BFN, on to IVF! 3dt of 2 perfect embryos on 12/15/14, BFP 7dp3dt! Frederick Lars born at 37 weeks on 8/15/15!! FET for #2 on 9/29/16 - BFP 5dp5dt!! Bertram Wilder and Mabel Moon born at 28.4 weeks on 3/29/17!
  • b&kmakebabiesb&kmakebabies Posts: 818
    edited November -1
    Thanks everyone! We've ended up using doublers at night and it's working well so far!!!
    Cnc9m5.png

TTC from 06/2015...Baby M born 11/24/16!