Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

BFP donor 1317!

tlovest10tlovest10 Posts: 5
edited November -1 in BFP Database
Been a lurker on this site since 2013. I have been TTC since then. I tried 3 at home ICI cycles with a NW donor. All BFN. I also tried 2 cycles with a known donor. Then 3 IUI’s with an RE (using a different bank). Also, BFN. The RE was pushing for IVF which was not financially possible. I have no history of fertility issues and didn’t understand why I could not get pregnant on my own. Running out of money and needing a break from the disappointments I took a 2 year break. A few months ago I came back to NW. I ordered one ICI sample 1317, and inseminated at home. Finally got a BFP. Just wanted to share this with anyone thinking about using this donor. It worked the first time with 1 vial. For anyone still trying to conceive don’t give up. Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    perry261perry261 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congrats!
    Krystal - 28 - Future SMBC - PCOS - Pre-Diabetic - Insulin Resistant - MTHFR Carrier - Hypothyroidism - IUI 3/20/16 - BFN | ICI on 5/28/16 - BFP!! Sadly I miscarried on July 21, 2016 | ICI on 9/11/16 & 9/12/16 - BFN | IUI on 10/12/16 - BFP Due July 2017!!

Charlese was born on June 17, 2017 at 8:33 AM. She was the most gorgeous baby I've ever seen. She came into this world weighing 7 lbs and 5ozs. She was 19 1/2 inches.

Will try for #2 around September 2019! I’m ready to complete my family!
  • Options
    tinydancertinydancer Posts: 1,210
    edited November -1
    How wonderful!!!! congrats. did you do any timing difference? maybe thats what did it?
  • Options
    tlovest10tlovest10 Posts: 5
    edited November -1
    Insemination was done 12hours. Maybe that could be it. ☺
  • Options
    alcd39alcd39 Posts: 143
    edited November -1
    I will have a iui with 1317 on Saturday. I hope I have the same luck you did! Congrats to you!
  • Options
    reignmonroe23reignmonroe23 Posts: 4
    edited November -1
    alcd39 wrote:
    I will have a iui with 1317 on Saturday. I hope I have the same luck you did! Congrats to you!

Omg I will be doing my IUI with this donor as well on saturday at home i already had 3 unsuccessful cycles using this donor but ici so hoping everything goes great this cycle
  • Options
    jessykah03jessykah03 Posts: 452 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    yay congrats
    TTC since 05/2015: 6 home attempts (ICI): BFP (09/11/2015 ended in Nov 2015 with Donor 9319)
    3 times after loss ( Jan 2016, Feb 2016 and March 2016 all BFN. (with donor 9717)
    RE assisted IUI medicated 5/16 & 6/16 BPN
    ICI with donor 7062 August 2016-BPN
    ICI with IVF-IUI Vials 10/31 & 11/1
  • Options
    reignmonroe23reignmonroe23 Posts: 4
    edited November -1
    tlovest10 wrote:
    Been a lurker on this site since 2013. I have been TTC since then. I tried 3 at home ICI cycles with a NW donor. All BFN. I also tried 2 cycles with a known donor. Then 3 IUI’s with an RE (using a different bank). Also, BFN. The RE was pushing for IVF which was not financially possible. I have no history of fertility issues and didn’t understand why I could not get pregnant on my own. Running out of money and needing a break from the disappointments I took a 2 year break. A few months ago I came back to NW. I ordered one ICI sample 1317, and inseminated at home. Finally got a BFP. Just wanted to share this with anyone thinking about using this donor. It worked the first time with 1 vial. For anyone still trying to conceive don’t give up. Thank you.

Congrats I'm also with NwCryobank and used 1317 n today I got My BFP !!!!!!!!
  • Options
    sharwhit18sharwhit18 Posts: 2
    edited November -1
    Do any of you ladies have photos you would like to share or sell of this donor?
  • Options
    GeredavisGeredavis Posts: 5
    edited November -1
    tlovest10 wrote:

I am so excited to read this! I have a very similar story and we'll be trying with donor 1317 this weekend. Just ordered and will receive my shipment Friday ????????
    Did you go on to have the baby? How is everything?!
  • Options
    GeredavisGeredavis Posts: 5
    edited November -1
    sharwhit18 wrote:
    Do any of you ladies have photos you would like to share or sell of this donor?

Hi there! I've ordered this donor for this weekend. Did you ever see pictures of any offspring?