Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

BFP nw crybank Donor 1317!!!!! Warning may be TMI

reignmonroe23reignmonroe23 Posts: 4
edited July 2017 in BFP Database
After getting married me and my wife decided to expand our family as we knew it would not be easy so we invested in nw crybank our first at home insemination was in march with 1 ici vial with donor 1317 which failed BFN ! We honestly got frustrated but knew this would be a process. So we decided to chart the month of april as we didn’t want to have another failed cycle due to my irregular periods so I charted my opk and estimated my ovulation date May has arrived and we ordered 2 ici vials this time which I know we missed our mark because that cycle was a BFN ! As I am getting worried that I might have fertility concerns we decided to do research we came across a few thing that might help the little swimmers hit their mark. We went out and brought the stork pre seed soft cups and Fertility blend from local stores then we went on amazon and brought wondfos opk and pregnancy test which btw were very cheap and reliable. We then ordered 2 vials of IUI with the same donor. As I got my first positive opk we waited 12 hours to inseminate our first vial as we used pre seed 15 mins prior to insem and inserted soft cup and also once your soft cup is inserted an orgasm is a way to suck up swimmers hips propped up and stood laying down for about n hour then as I got a super dark opk the next day we waited 24 hours and did my second IUI insem we then used pre seed once again and this time we used the stork it was close to bed time so I once again orgasmed and stood in bed with my legs and hips elevated. During my tww I was so anxious to know if I was pregnant so I waited a week and a half and tested with both wondfo pregnancy test and frer which both came back very faint as I thought they were nothing but evap lines I started to worry this cycle has failed again as I am 2 days late for AF I decided to test once again and to our surprised we got our BFP and now our little angel is due March 19 2018.
Baby dust to every woman out there trying to conceive.!

Comments

• Options
    perry261perry261 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congrats!
    Krystal - 28 - Future SMBC - PCOS - Pre-Diabetic - Insulin Resistant - MTHFR Carrier - Hypothyroidism - IUI 3/20/16 - BFN | ICI on 5/28/16 - BFP!! Sadly I miscarried on July 21, 2016 | ICI on 9/11/16 & 9/12/16 - BFN | IUI on 10/12/16 - BFP Due July 2017!!

Charlese was born on June 17, 2017 at 8:33 AM. She was the most gorgeous baby I've ever seen. She came into this world weighing 7 lbs and 5ozs. She was 19 1/2 inches.

Will try for #2 around September 2019! I’m ready to complete my family!
  • Options
    old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    tlovest10tlovest10 Posts: 5
    edited November -1
    Congratulations! We also got a BFP with 1317. It was our first try after years of trying with different donors. Very excited for you.
  • Options
    GeredavisGeredavis Posts: 5
    edited November -1
    After getting married me and my wife decided to expand our family as we knew it would not be easy so we invested in nw crybank our first at home insemination was in march with 1 ici vial with donor 1317 which failed BFN ! We honestly got frustrated but knew this would be a process. So we decided to chart the month of april as we didn’t want to have another failed cycle due to my irregular periods so I charted my opk and estimated my ovulation date May has arrived and we ordered 2 ici vials this time which I know we missed our mark because that cycle was a BFN ! As I am getting worried that I might have fertility concerns we decided to do research we came across a few thing that might help the little swimmers hit their mark. We went out and brought the stork pre seed soft cups and Fertility blend from local stores then we went on amazon and brought wondfos opk and pregnancy test which btw were very cheap and reliable. We then ordered 2 vials of IUI with the same donor. As I got my first positive opk we waited 12 hours to inseminate our first vial as we used pre seed 15 mins prior to insem and inserted soft cup and also once your soft cup is inserted an orgasm is a way to suck up swimmers hips propped up and stood laying down for about n hour then as I got a super dark opk the next day we waited 24 hours and did my second IUI insem we then used pre seed once again and this time we used the stork it was close to bed time so I once again orgasmed and stood in bed with my legs and hips elevated. During my tww I was so anxious to know if I was pregnant so I waited a week and a half and tested with both wondfo pregnancy test and frer which both came back very faint as I thought they were nothing but evap lines I started to worry this cycle has failed again as I am 2 days late for AF I decided to test once again and to our surprised we got our BFP and now our little angel is due March 19 2018.
    Baby dust to every woman out there trying to conceive.!

Congratulations!! My wife and I just ordered donor 1317 we are anticipating home insem this weekend!