Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

156R vials available

handsomecowboohandsomecowboo Posts: 284
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
I have 3 vials of Mr. 156R available for purchase. They are IUI/IVF vials selling for $300 for the lot of them in addition to transfer fee. I’ve never tried an insem with this donor so cannot speak to its....potency. I had them as back up but didn’t need them.

Comments

• Options
    SkyeligreySkyeligrey Posts: 3
    edited November -1
    Are these still available? If so I am definitely interested. You can also email me at skylansmomma@yahoo.com. Would love to see if you have any photos also. We are hoping to do our first transfer with NW later this month or February.
  • Options
    nictestorynictestory Posts: 20
    edited November -1
    Are these still available?
  • Options
    handsomecowboohandsomecowboo Posts: 284
    edited November -1
    They are still available for $500 (3 vials and the transfer fee). Email me if interested
  • Options
    oleliliesolelilies Posts: 41
    edited November -1
    Am interested. Drop me a line. Olelilies@yahoo.com
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Very interested!
    shannonmariegarguilo@yahoo.com
    Thank you :)
  • Options
    WeDaRoylesWeDaRoyles Posts: 4
    edited November -1
    I emailed you. If these are still available, I am confident that I would like to buy as soon as possible.

Michele
    They are still available for $500 (3 vials and the transfer fee). Email me if interested
  • Options
    slarrabee15slarrabee15 Posts: 9
    edited November -1
    Still available? slarrabee15@gmail.com