Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Wondfo Tests LOT W00170116-3 Exp 1-10-2019

2HopefulMommies2HopefulMommies Posts: 172
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
There has been a bad batch of Wondfo's discovered. LOT # W00170116-3 with Exp date 1-10-2019. Apparently these were sold from NUMEROUS online vendors and have been having issues with false positives, indents, and evaps. IF you are using tests from this batch, you should definitely confirm with a different brand of test before getting excited or stop using them all together.

I have not contacted Wondfo to confirm, but this has been posted on numerous forums and a fair about of lades have reported having false positives (doctor confirmed) with this batch.

Comments

• tinydancertinydancer Posts: 1,210
    edited November -1
    yes I got 2 bad batches. gutted feeling too cause I thought I had + tests :( i bought mine thru amazon so I will return what I have left
  • perry261perry261 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I plan on starting to try for number two this March/April and those are the test I got free with my opks. Thanks for posting this.
    Krystal - 28 - Future SMBC - PCOS - Pre-Diabetic - Insulin Resistant - MTHFR Carrier - Hypothyroidism - IUI 3/20/16 - BFN | ICI on 5/28/16 - BFP!! Sadly I miscarried on July 21, 2016 | ICI on 9/11/16 & 9/12/16 - BFN | IUI on 10/12/16 - BFP Due July 2017!!

Charlese was born on June 17, 2017 at 8:33 AM. She was the most gorgeous baby I've ever seen. She came into this world weighing 7 lbs and 5ozs. She was 19 1/2 inches.

Will try for #2 around September 2019! I’m ready to complete my family!
  • 2HopefulMommies2HopefulMommies Posts: 172
    edited November -1
    No problem! I was surprised that no one had shared it yet on this forum. My wife and I have the bad batch, too. I'm going to try to contact the seller through Amazon and see about returning what we have left.
  • yogibabyyogibaby Posts: 122
    edited November -1
    i used these but not early. I think I used them starting 18 dpo. Used Frer and Cheap Walmart tests first. Note: The line doesn't progress darker nicely not like FRER and other tests. My 7 week preg pee test was the same as my 5 1/2 week preg test. I figure it's part of the dye not being great at distinguishing higher amounts of hcg. Not reassuring if you wanted a gradual darker line for peace of mine from previous miscarriage. I started to freak out at first and then realized that on forums they talked about how the line doesn't become significantly darker later.
    I have used the clinical guard before (from Amazon) and been pretty happy with them. No evap lines early. Depressingly a negative is a negative no false hopes.
    I almost bought the clinical guard and at the last minute decided I would try the wondfo ones from before.
    TTC #1: August 2017 - ICI BFP- miscarried @7weeks
    TTC#2: December 2017- ICI, IUI- BFP! - Will induce @ 37 weeks 4 days (9/7/18 ) Can't wait to meet my sweet baby boy! Baby here 9/8/18! 7lbs1oz and 20.5 inches long.