Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

11 dpo bfp!

braciecomeauxbraciecomeaux Posts: 45
edited November -1 in BFP Database
Got my first positive yesterday morning and thought I was seeing things! Took 3 more tests that afternoon and even though they all were positive, I still didn't believe it so I grabbed the digital and got my first ever BFP! I'm so excited!
TTC #1: 1 ICI vial 1/19-BFN
#2: ICI 2/14 and 2/15-BFP!

Comments

• tinydancertinydancer Posts: 1,210
    edited November -1
    congrats!! this is wonderful. what was your timing for insemination?
    did you have any symptoms?
  • braciecomeauxbraciecomeaux Posts: 45
    edited November -1
    We did one vial around 6 hours past +opk and the other 24 hours past +opk. I was going to do the 12/24 but I started having ovulation cramps and something told me not to wait so I did it at 6 hrs instead. I'm not sure which one did the trick but I'm so happy! The only symptoms I have been having is feeling like I will start my period any minute (cramps, sore boobs) but no spotting or bleeding. I have been feeling like this for a week and I was sure I was out this month. Also, last week I felt nauseous for about 2 days but then it went away.
  • alcd39alcd39 Posts: 143
    edited November -1
    Did you try 141p again? Or did you switch?
  • KatKat Posts: 40
    edited November -1
    Congratulations! That's amazing news! I saw you posting about ICI #2 on another thread and had my fingers crossed for you.
  • 2HopefulMommies2HopefulMommies Posts: 172
    edited November -1
    Congratulations! Hope all is going well!
  • braciecomeauxbraciecomeaux Posts: 45
    edited November -1
    Thanks y'all!