Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

NEW FACEBOOK Post

Comments

• Options
    CdhollanCdhollan Posts: 2
    edited November -1
    I’d like an invite please! My wife and i have a 7 week old conceived through nw. Courtneydholland@gmail.com
  • Options
    RcomanRcoman Posts: 6
    edited November -1
    I would love an invite, please! My wife and I just purchased sperm from NW and are hoping to ttc for the first time in December with home IUI!

smithrebecca0504@gmail.com
    Rebecca and Courtney
    taking Ovasitol (for PCOS) and Prenatals

TTC #1 with Clomid 50 mg CD 3-7 and at home IUI with 2 vials, planned for mid-December, 2018
  • Options
    figtreefigtree Posts: 9
    edited November -1
    Hi! I asked to join a bit ago but didn’t see an invite. We have 9 vials from nwcryo and are TTC in two weeks. Thanks!

Erin.r.eagles@gmail.com
  • Options
    friendamyfriendamy Posts: 588
    edited November -1
    I haven’t been here in forever! But I’d love to be part of the FB group :) I’m a SMBC using NW donor 470, and my son is 11 now.

my email is myfriendamy@gmail.com and my name on FB is amy ritz
    Amy (39)
    DS (7) - d#470
    Boy, n.: a noise with dirt on it.

age.png
  • Options
    sailindanisailindani Posts: 11
    edited November -1
    I would love to join this group. I used NW donor sperm to conceive my daughter. as an Older First time Mom I would love to connect with the women of the group!
  • Options
    anissaosorio12anissaosorio12 Posts: 6
    edited November -1
    Hello everyone,

My name is Anissa and my partner and I hve been together for 9 years. We are currently TTC and will be switching to NW from CCB. We plan on doing ici at home this month and hope for a BFP.

My email is: Anissaosorio12@gmail.com and my FB is Anissa Osorio
  • Options
    j11katj11kat Posts: 1

I would love to be added to the facebook group. My name is Jessie and my email is j11kat@fuse.net. Just getting started on this journey.

• Options
    jerikanneke83jerikanneke83 Posts: 14

I'd like to be added! Name is Jerika Nielsen, email jnielsen930@outlook.com

My wife and I have 3 beautiful kiddos created from a NW Donor and are trying for our 4th and last now!

• Options
    ashley755ashley755 Posts: 6

Ashley_755@hotmail.com I would love to be added to the group. 2 failed IUIs with NW cryo

• Options
    aflower1325aflower1325 Posts: 2

Just stepping into the world of home insemination with a donor.

email is aflower1325@yahoo.com. I’d like to be added.

• Options
    perry261perry261 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭

I would live to join. I have a beautiful baby girl from Nw donor8843. She will be 3 this summer. I am a single mother by choice and am hoping to have one more baby in the next year. Is it ok for me to send my email to you in a inbox message?

Krystal - 28 - Future SMBC - PCOS - Pre-Diabetic - Insulin Resistant - MTHFR Carrier - Hypothyroidism - IUI 3/20/16 - BFN | ICI on 5/28/16 - BFP!! Sadly I miscarried on July 21, 2016 | ICI on 9/11/16 & 9/12/16 - BFN | IUI on 10/12/16 - BFP Due July 2017!!

Charlese was born on June 17, 2017 at 8:33 AM. She was the most gorgeous baby I've ever seen. She came into this world weighing 7 lbs and 5ozs. She was 19 1/2 inches.

Will try for #2 around September 2019! I’m ready to complete my family!
  • Options

I would like to join. Can someone with access send me a pm asking for my info?

• Options
    2Hearts1Love2Hearts1Love Posts: 9

Please send pm would love to be added as well

• Options
    westrwestr Posts: 9

Hello, I would like to be added. We have used NW cryobank sperm to freeze embryos, and are also continuing IUI's with the same donor.

Rachpivo@yahoo.com

• Options
    DIVATTCDIVATTC Posts: 3

Hi, I would like an invite to join the Facebook group please. I will be inseminating this month for the 2nd cycle and praying for a BFP. My email address is duewa_king@yahoo.com. Thanks.

• Options
    kp1323kp1323 Posts: 1

Hi, I would like to be added. My partner and I are a 2 mom family and are just at the beginning of our journey. We are hoping to start our family with our first attempt on the next cycle. We have found a NW donor and are excited to hopefully be expecting soon.

kaitlyn.post@outlook.com

• Options

I would like an invite. I have a 15 month old son from a nwcryobank donor. I'm 28 and we're from Michigan.

Aparkinson1083@yahoo.com

• Options
    sjtrifonoffsjtrifonoff Posts: 15

I would love an invite! Currently TTC with donor 10A57

sjtrifonoff@gmail.com

• Options
    cielo2018cielo2018 Posts: 3

I would love you join

alyssa_thomas91@icloud.com

• Options

Hi! Would love to join the Facebook group. Is it possible for person with access/admin to send me a PM? Excited for the journey. Thank you!!

• Options

I would love to join.

email is amd12109@yahoo.com

first name Courtney ;)

my wife and I have been TTC off and on since our wedding in 2014. I’d love to have a community of people going through the same things as me!

10375993_10203316275326732_7712255173962780421_n_zpsf01f7765.png
    Mommies since 12/09 Married since 8/14 TTC since 7/14
  • Options
    sjtrifonoffsjtrifonoff Posts: 15

Hi. My wife and I are gearing up for our first embryo transfer using donor 10A57 from NWCryo. Email is sjtrifonoff@gmail.com and is associated with my fb account. I tried to join via a fb post on here a year ago while we were doing IUI but had never received an invite

• Options
    sailindanisailindani Posts: 11

if this Facebook group is still a thing I would love to join. Conceived using NW doner in 2017. My email is sailindani@yahoo.com would love to connect with other moms. dad, family's that used donors to conceive. thank you

• Options

Hey There! My wife and I would love to be added! We just found we are expecting through NW Cryo Donor 10A20. We live in New Hampshire. Our emails are: sarita168@aol.com and cp.crispy.spam@gmail.com

Thank you!!

• Options
    hljohnsonhljohnson Posts: 4

Hi my name is Hannah Johnson and I’d like to be added to the Facebook group! I am on to my third cycle trying to conceive currently. I will be a solo mom by choice and couldn’t be happier with my decision. My email is facebookhlj@gmail.com. Thank you 😁

• Options
    edited September 2022

• Options
    edited September 2022

• Options

If this page is still a thing I would love an invite. We are using donor 983R, had one successful live birth and we are currently pregnant with twins from the same donor. We are in Wisconsin.

littlesisterjessica@yahoo.com

• Options

If this page is still a thing I would love an invite. We are using donor 983R, had one successful live birth and we are currently pregnant with twins from the same donor. We are in Wisconsin.

• Options