Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

First time

brittanyvenzkebrittanyvenzke Posts: 6
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Hello,

I just placed my my first order and will be receiving my sperm next week. This is my wife and I first time trying to get pregnant. Hopefully we are lucky and it works the first time! :) We originally had a friend who agreed to be a donor however he ended up backing out last minute and it was such a huge disappointment. So we decided to try going this route.

Any recommendations out there from anyone on pretty much anything related? Also i have don't a lot of research and get conflicting answers when it comes to timing. Once I test positive for the LH surge is then the right time to do the process or should I wait a few hours.

Also I would like to join the Facebook group. my email is brittanyvenzke@gmail.com