Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

10 weeks pregnant using 410z

2ladiesmakingbabies2ladiesmakingbabies Posts: 10
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
Hello all! I am happily 10 weeks pregnant, after doing two 12-hour apart IUIs with donor 410z. We had been trying to get pregnant with 241r, (we tried for 4 cycles) and had a chemical pregnancy with that donor. I didn't think to change up the donor until I had read that others suggested it, just for the peace of mind. So thank you ladies! Apparently all it took was one cycle of a new donor! :)

If anyone else has babies or is pregnant with this donor, I am really interested and curious! I see we have at least one possible 410z baby- and I'm sure there are others out there- this donor sells out so fast!

Comments

• Options
    yogibabyyogibaby Posts: 122
    edited November -1
    Hi! Congratulations!
    I sold back 241R because I was too scared to use him after reading about all the miscarriages and chemicals from him.
    Keep us updated on your baby! Excited to know the gender.
    I won't know for some time if mine is from 8843 or 410Z. September if we can tell from blood type or later until I can get a good swab off of him! If our donor is indeed 410Z I'd love to keep in touch. :-) Diblings! lol
    TTC #1: August 2017 - ICI BFP- miscarried @7weeks
    TTC#2: December 2017- ICI, IUI- BFP! - Will induce @ 37 weeks 4 days (9/7/18 ) Can't wait to meet my sweet baby boy! Baby here 9/8/18! 7lbs1oz and 20.5 inches long.