Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

850R IUI vials anyone?

harmin21harmin21 Posts: 7
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Hi everyone. I have one son with this donor who is now 1 year old and I am starting the process to hopefully conceive baby #2. Does anyone have any of 850R's vials for sale? He is no longer donating and I would really like them to be full siblings with only one set of medical mystery genes. lol

Comments

• Erm27Erm27 Posts: 17
    edited May 2018
    Hello we recently had a son with donor 850R he’s 15 weeks now. We did get some vials for #2 but we don’t have any for sale. I seen they have ici vials still if you are doing iui you can ask your doctor to wash them for you. We are a two mom family and I think it would be awesome to connect with you maybe chat and share photos of our kids :) I’m thinking of making a secret fb group for diblings of 850R if you’re interested please let me know. My email is erromero20@gmail.com would love to chat with you.