Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

FedEx Delivery

13»

Comments

• Options
    reednakitareednakita Posts: 104
    edited November -1
    @2HopefulMommies okie dokie this has to be it for all of us lol. I'm supposed to start my period July 22nd two days before my bday. Then cycle day 3 to 7 I'm taking Femara AKA Leztrozole. Then on cycle day 12 I get a ultrasound to see how many follicles I have and from there my doctor tells me when to do the trigger shot ????
  • Options
    2HopefulMommies2HopefulMommies Posts: 172
    edited November -1
    Can't wait for you to get your BFP! This will be attempt #7 for us. I knew it wouldn't be a quick, easy process but I thought by now we would have had some luck.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    @2HopefulMommies thank you. This is attempt number 4 for us. Third IUI first medicated one. One time try at home. Shoot we thought we would have had our baby by March of this year lol. When will you guys insem?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Tonight at 6 and tomorrow morning at 8 is what is scheduled now that she has hit peak. She strangely tested Low last night (after testing high for a couple of days) so we were a little thrown off by that but luckily tested peak this morning. Hopefully it was just a weird fluke that would make us insem at the right time so we don't miss it.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Okay sticky baby dust!! @2HopefulMommies
  • Options
    edited November -1
    @2HopefulMommies I started my cycle 7/22 so I will be inseminating some time next week probably the weekend. Finally lol. How's you and your Wife feeling
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Awesome. I'm excited for it to work out for you!! Feeling normal.. lol. No good signs one way or the other. HPTs all negative so far.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    @2HopefulMommies my goodness these Femara pills are killing me this better work! I'm cramping so bad it's just a mess lol. You guys still have time I can't wait until you get a positive!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    @2HopefulMommies I finished my Femara yesterday so glad that's over. Using donor #8843 this week sometime. Hope you guys got your positive
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I'm glad you are past the Femara! C had some spotting on Friday, but then no sign of AF until this morning. Her temperature dropped to the coverline and she's had more brown spotting today like she usually does right before she starts. So I guess we still aren't 100% out, but most likely.

Now we just need to figure out what we want to do next cycle. I'll be out of town for work, and this will be our 8th cycle. We aren't really sure what to do.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    @2HopefulMommies when is her cycle supposed to start? Could be implantation bleeding! I'm hoping so. Has she been to a doctor to be checked out just to make sure things are good? I would go to a fertility doctor and go from there if you guys haven't already. That's what I did and I go to the fertility clinic for my IUI.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Today. She definitely had more spotting last night and her temperature dropped again today. I would be extremely shocked if I didn't hear by this afternoon that she has full-on started.

So we are taking off August from trying and going to look into getting a consultation with a fertility clinic.
    And I may start TTC in September while we figure out what's going on with her.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    @2HopefulMommies hmm definitely hoping it's implantation bleeding. And that's the joy of 2 moms both can try! And yes I would check out fertility clinics that's the route we've been taking.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    We tried at home and then IUIs with the midwife because it was soooo much cheaper. But I think after 7 cycles total, it's probably time to move on and get some answers.

As much as I hope that it is implantation bleeding, I'm less confident as her temp dropped even more today. I haven't heard if it's in full force yet, but I haven't asked yet either. She's usually so busy at work.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    @2HopefulMommies I'm excited for you guys to find out answers! It could be absolutely nothing wrong. They say it can take up to 6 IUI to conceive. I've heard of it taking years for trying at home. We tried once at home and now the next couple of days will be my 3rd IUI. So fourth cycle. I got pregnant my first IUI at the fertility clinic unmedicated but I had a chemical pregnancy. So this is my first medicated cycle.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    @yogibaby how are you doing and your pregnancy? Not to much longer for you. Excited to see which donor you conceived with.
  • Options
    yogibabyyogibaby Posts: 122
    edited November -1
    @2HopefulMommies
    Sometimes just getting answers really helps. I know that I felt better once I had all the testing to find out why I wasn’t having successful pregnancies.
    Sometimes the procedures help. I know a lot of people that have gotten pregnant in the cycle or two following an hsg.
    @reednakita
    It is not long now. I am 32 weeks almost 33 weeks.
    I am so ready to meet my little boy. I daydream imagining what he may look like. I’m curious to see who won too. That blood type will be one of the first things I want to know!
    I hope you all may have diblings for him.
    I am getting two more scans the last one is with the perinatologist at 36 weeks to check the health of my placenta. If she doesn’t like how it’s performing I will be induced right away. If all is well, my doctor will induce at 37 weeks if I am at least 2cm. I think I will just let him do a sweep though instead. I won’t be going past September 10th so not long now!
    TTC #1: August 2017 - ICI BFP- miscarried @7weeks
    TTC#2: December 2017- ICI, IUI- BFP! - Will induce @ 37 weeks 4 days (9/7/18 ) Can't wait to meet my sweet baby boy! Baby here 9/8/18! 7lbs1oz and 20.5 inches long.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    @yogibaby that's exciting baby boy is almost here! Glad your pregnancy has been going good. Excited for you to see him!! I go in today for my follicle check so I'm excited. Then I do a trigger shot.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    @reednakita what’s the word??!
    I’ve been a little silent here since we are taking this month off basically.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    @2HopefulMommies hey hey I'm 8 days past trigger shot and 8 days DPIUI. I went in last Friday for a scan. I wasn't expecting to inseminate until maybe that following Sunday or Monday. But at 10am my OPK was almost positive. By 12pm that same day it was super positive. 1pm was my scan and I had a mature egg on the right side size 22mm. A couple on the left biggest on the left was 15mm. So my doctor said we needed to insem that day! So she gave me the trigger at 1pm and came back at 4pm to inseminate. I tested the trigger shot out. It was out day 7. So I'm testing now everyday until we get a positive.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    How’s it going?? Hoping silence is a good thing.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    @2HopefulMommies chello I've been getting positives since 10DPO! I go in Saturday for a blood test.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    That’s awesome! Have you gotten your blood test results yet??
    Our tank should be delivered Thursday for my first attempt. And we have an appointment with the IVF clinic for C mid month.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    @2HopefulMommies just got my blood work not pregnant! Good luck fingers crossed for you! Are you using donor #8843?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Ugh! I’ve been anxiously checking this today for the good news. So sorry!
    We ran out of 8843 so we switched to 241R this cycle.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    @2HopefulMommies it is fine thank you. Okay good luck to you!! Let me know how it goes. I won't be TTC again until next year unless I get some extra money this year lol
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I’ll definitely keep you updated. Will you still be around on here when you’re not trying?
    Also, Yogi gets induced tomorrow.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    @2HopefulMommies yeah I'm sticking around lol. And omg her pregnancy went by so quick! Congratulations yogi!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I feel like we need a new thread... This one is so long!

Hit peak this morning. First insemination will be tonight (at home) and then we are doing the IUI tomorrow afternoon with the midwife. :)

The Clomid has made me SO bloated and crampy, I've sworn I was going to see AF anytime. Luckily she stayed on track so far. And maybe after this, she will just stay away!!
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    @2HopefulMommies lol start another one and tag me I forgot how to do it! Good luck so much sticky baby dust!!! Femara had me the same way. I'm going to try known donor this year instead of waiting for IUI next year. AI at home.