Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

22weeks1day

yogibabyyogibaby Posts: 122
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
This is from the anatomy scan last week. My previa has shifted to being a low lying placenta. Baby boy is in the 52nd percentile which is where my doctor wants him. He weighed a pound at 21 weeks 1 day. There is a concern with some clots they are watching(in my placenta) , but my doctor assures me there is a lot of reserve in the placenta. I am really glad my doctor and I decided to do the lovenox injections. I still won't start putting the nursery together until viability. My doctor told me my only job was to chill out. Another scan at 24 weeks.

2naqiw0.jpg

Here is an awkward bathroom selfie. I have had a lot of weight gain but am resolved to eat healthy and keep up walking, yoga, and swimming over the summer. (School is almost out! )

2rgj2tl.jpg
TTC #1: August 2017 - ICI BFP- miscarried @7weeks
TTC#2: December 2017- ICI, IUI- BFP! - Will induce @ 37 weeks 4 days (9/7/18 ) Can't wait to meet my sweet baby boy! Baby here 9/8/18! 7lbs1oz and 20.5 inches long.

Comments

• reednakitareednakita Posts: 104
    edited November -1
    @yogibaby you're almost there!! So happy for you. You look great cute baby bump ☺. How do you put a picture on here?
  • tealbowtealbow Posts: 43
    edited November -1
    Gorgeous! Lookin good mama and baby!
    At home ICI Dec 2017 - BFN
    At home ICI January 2018 - BFP at 10dpo
    Baby girl born September 2018
  • 2HopefulMommies2HopefulMommies Posts: 172
    edited November -1
    @reednakita You have to upload it to an image hosting site, like tinypic.com. It will generate a link for you to post that shows the picture since you can't post an image directly to the forum.
    edited November -1
    @yogibaby Over halfway!! I'm so excited.. I can't wait to know which spermy won! Haha!
  • reednakitareednakita Posts: 104
    edited November -1
    @2HopefulMommies okay thank you!
  • yogibabyyogibaby Posts: 122
    edited November -1
    Thanks @tealbow
    Thanks all!
    @reednakita - I use tiny pic
    Just put tiny pic into your url and it will come up load your pics and copy and paste the code
    @2hopefulmommies - me too! If it’s 8843 he’s almost out so I’ll hope one of you will end up having a dibling for him!
    TTC#2: December 2017- ICI, IUI- BFP! - Will induce @ 37 weeks 4 days (9/7/18 ) Can't wait to meet my sweet baby boy! Baby here 9/8/18! 7lbs1oz and 20.5 inches long.
    edited November -1
    @yogibaby me too!! I get stationed all over the place so we could possibly be in Texas at some point and able to meet up down the road if it all works out that way!
    edited November -1
    Yes!!!!!! :-)
  • shayna0515shayna0515 Posts: 25
    edited August 2018
    Hi! I was just wondering how your pregnancy is going? My DW and I (me carrying) are trying with the same donor! It will be our first month ttc. Gets delivered August 10, 2018 with Positive opk happening around 13th or 14th. What timing did you use? I see that you were able to get a BFP both times you tried to conceive (congratulations on your son) and sorry about your miss carriage ????. We are going to use soft cups with a small amount of pressed. Any advice on timing?? Thank you!
    edited November -1
    Hi @shayna

We are doing great at 33 weeks tomorrow.
    Only 4-5 weeks left. :-)
    Baby is doing well. He’s been sitting in the 63rd percentile for the last two scans. He was 3.6 # at 30 weeks. I will get another scan next week.

Timing depends on # of vials and type of vials and when you think ovulation happens relative to +opk.
    Preseed is awesome! I used it both times.
    After you finish inseminating keep yours or your wife’s hips up for at least an hour. Insert a soft cup before going about your day. Pull it out after 8 hours or so.
    I put about 1ml of preseed before thawing the sperm.
    If you are using one vial of ici I recommend maybe 6 hours and 18 hours post surge.
    If you are doing an iui with washed sperm somewhere between 20-24 hours is what I would do.
    If you have three go ahead and do the 12-24-36 hour timing it’s a good blanket timing.
    I know if I try for a second I will probably just do 1-2 vials at a time.
    This last cycle I did 12-24-33 hours with three vials.
    The first cycle I did a vial 2hrs-6-14 hrs after + Opk. Good luck I hope you get your bfp! Baby dust!