Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

850R Vials

AnyaAnya Posts: 78
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
I have a daughter out of 850R. I am interested in purchasing any type of vials from someone who no longer needs them so I can try for a full sibling.

Comments

• Erm27Erm27 Posts: 17
    edited November -1
    Hello I was wondering if you ever found any vials for 850R? I know just not to long ago Nw cryo did have some vials of his on sale but they sold out last I checked. We are a two Mom family and used 850R as well. We have a son with him that mi wife carried. We plan to ttc again soon and I will carry the next. We do have 4 vials but they aren’t for sale at this moment. When we conceive #2 and if we have any left we most likely will sell and will sell to recipient families first. Did you register on the sibling registry?? We have made contact with all but two recipient families of 850R from The registry we even have a secret fb group where we share pictures and updates of all the kids. If you’re interested in joining the group on fb let me know I can add you to it. Also there might be families there with extra vials wanting to sell.
  • AnyaAnya Posts: 78
    edited November -1
    Erm27 wrote:
    Hello I was wondering if you ever found any vials for 850R? I know just not to long ago Nw cryo did have some vials of his on sale but they sold out last I checked. We are a two Mom family and used 850R as well. We have a son with him that mi wife carried. We plan to ttc again soon and I will carry the next. We do have 4 vials but they aren’t for sale at this moment. When we conceive #2 and if we have any left we most likely will sell and will sell to recipient families first. Did you register on the sibling registry?? We have made contact with all but two recipient families of 850R from The registry we even have a secret fb group where we share pictures and updates of all the kids. If you’re interested in joining the group on fb let me know I can add you to it. Also there might be families there with extra vials wanting to sell.

I’m on the registry (the July 18 baby). I bought a few vials when he was listed again, but I’m nervous that it make take more vials since it took me a year to conceive my daughter. I’m not on FB, but I might have to join so I can meet the other families. :)
    edited November -1
    I seen your registered the DOB wasn’t any more information so I could t contact you but glad we have made this connection. I think they should be having more come out soon. I know they took some off for FDA testing so maybe by January they will be up. You can call and double check. Also yes please join FB I would be happy to add you to the secret group if you feel up to it you can also email me on my personal email and we can chat there as well, It’s much easier that way. My email is erromero20@gmail.com I look forward to hearing from you.

Hello Anaya, I remember you were looking for more vials of 850R we actually have one more IUI vial that we are trying to sell we have reached out to other recipient families of him and no one was interested. If your still interested please email me at erromero20@gmail.com it's still at NW cryo as well.

Hello Anaya, I remember you were looking for more vials of 850R we actually have one more IUI vial that we are trying to sell we have reached out to other recipient families of him and no one was interested. If your still interested please email me at erromero20@gmail.com it's still at NW cryo as well.