Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

4dpiui anyone want to wait with me?

src138src138 Posts: 19
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Hi all, I just had my first medically assisted iui on 7/27. My cycle was wonky for a bit so my RE put me on BCP for two weeks, then Femera for five days, and finally a Ovidrel shot. 36 hrs later we inseminated. That night my right ovary was so swollen it was visible! But the swelling subsided by the morning. This is my fourth iui. I tried three times before with a midwife but when my cycles got wonky I went to the doc. The RE who performed the iui was great and I barely felt a thing. He said it was because he has ultrasounds and the HSG scan to consult to know where to navigate whereas the midwife was guessing. Anyho. Let me know if we can wait together. I need to keep busy. It’s going to be brutal couple of weeks.
TTC #1: 1 IUI vial 1/11-BFN
#2: 1 IUI vial 3/1-BFN (would have done two vials but UPS delivered late)
#3: 1 IUI vial 4/19 12 hrs after + opk; 2nd IUI vial 28 hrs after + opk; BFN
#4: 1 IUI vial; Femera for 5 days; Ovidrel Trigger 7/25; IUI 7/27; BFN
#5: 1 IUI vial; Femera for 5 days; Ovidrel Trigger 10/9; IUI 10/11; BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10/25

Comments

• lesrmhlesrmh Posts: 654
    edited November -1
    Well i was going to say I’d wait with you...but you should be finding out today... how are you? Hope it’s good news!!!
  • src138src138 Posts: 19
    edited November -1
    AF showed. :(
    TTC #1: 1 IUI vial 1/11-BFN
    #2: 1 IUI vial 3/1-BFN (would have done two vials but UPS delivered late)
    #3: 1 IUI vial 4/19 12 hrs after + opk; 2nd IUI vial 28 hrs after + opk; BFN
    #4: 1 IUI vial; Femera for 5 days; Ovidrel Trigger 7/25; IUI 7/27; BFN
    #5: 1 IUI vial; Femera for 5 days; Ovidrel Trigger 10/9; IUI 10/11; BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10/25