Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Donor 510P and 2244

Mama0923Mama0923 Posts: 9
edited August 2018 in Trying to Conceive
Has anyone had success with either of them? I'm 6 days (given my cycle cooperates lol) away from the time I need to place my order and had a completely different donor picked out but I’ve started second guessing myself about both my children looking alike. I absolutely love donor 2244's writing sample but something about 510P speaks to me to so I figured I'd see if anyone has had any success?

Comments

• Options
    tealbowtealbow Posts: 43
    edited November -1
    Im 8 months pregnant with a baby girl from donor 510p after 2nd attempt!
    At home ICI Dec 2017 - BFN
    At home ICI January 2018 - BFP at 10dpo
    Baby girl born September 2018
  • Options
    edited November -1
    That’s great to hear of someone who has used him and been successful so quick and congratulations!!
  • Options
    scdaniecscdaniec Posts: 15
    edited November -1
    I just ordered 510P, so here's to hoping!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    scdaniec wrote:
    I just ordered 510P, so here's to hoping!

Good Luck, sending you tons of baby dust!! That’s the donor I’m now leaning towards but still have a couple more days until I need to order.
  • Options
    hollyhall15hollyhall15 Posts: 3

I have two kids with 510p and have a private Facebook group of other moms if you would like to connect. hollymariehall15@gmail.com