Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

329d Vials?

Tina&ShanTina&Shan Posts: 77 ✭✭
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Hi everyone i was wondering if anyone has any vials of 329d they no longer need. Sadly our 1st try for #2 from 329d ended in a very early mc.
Sept '14 iui's- BFN; Oct '14 ici & iui- BFN; Nov '14 iui as ici- BFN; Dec '14 iui's-BFN; Jan '15 Break; Feb '15 iui's- BFN; Mar'15 iui's BFN: Apr, May-Break, June '15 iui'es-BFN, Jan'17 iui-BFP with baby girl.

Comments

• bnbrewer2000bnbrewer2000 Posts: 3
    edited November -1
    My wife and I are also looking for this donor. We have a daughter who was conceived using him and are looking to make our family complete!
  • Tina&ShanTina&Shan Posts: 77 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dropping by in hopes to reach someone with a 329d vial or two. TIA
    Sept '14 iui's- BFN; Oct '14 ici & iui- BFN; Nov '14 iui as ici- BFN; Dec '14 iui's-BFN; Jan '15 Break; Feb '15 iui's- BFN; Mar'15 iui's BFN: Apr, May-Break, June '15 iui'es-BFN, Jan'17 iui-BFP with baby girl.
  • OkayBabyOkayBaby Posts: 503 ✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Deleted comment
    edited January 2021

Deleted comment

• Tina&ShanTina&Shan Posts: 77 ✭✭

Yes of course I'm still interested. Actually I created a group with majority of the siblings.

• kglass94kglass94 Posts: 4

We are looking for vials of this donor as well if anyone has any they are ready to part with.

edited January 2021

deleted comment

• bnbrewer2000bnbrewer2000 Posts: 3

Is anyone still selling?

• Sunnymama3Sunnymama3 Posts: 8

I have 3 IUI vials if anyone is still by chance looking 329D!