Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at [email protected] with any questions.

329d Vials?

Tina&ShanTina&Shan Posts: 77
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Hi everyone i was wondering if anyone has any vials of 329d they no longer need. Sadly our 1st try for #2 from 329d ended in a very early mc.
Sept '14 iui's- BFN; Oct '14 ici & iui- BFN; Nov '14 iui as ici- BFN; Dec '14 iui's-BFN; Jan '15 Break; Feb '15 iui's- BFN; Mar'15 iui's BFN: Apr, May-Break, June '15 iui'es-BFN, Jan'17 iui-BFP with baby girl.

Comments

• bnbrewer2000bnbrewer2000 Posts: 1
    edited November -1
    My wife and I are also looking for this donor. We have a daughter who was conceived using him and are looking to make our family complete!
  • Tina&ShanTina&Shan Posts: 77
    edited November -1
    Dropping by in hopes to reach someone with a 329d vial or two. TIA
    Sept '14 iui's- BFN; Oct '14 ici & iui- BFN; Nov '14 iui as ici- BFN; Dec '14 iui's-BFN; Jan '15 Break; Feb '15 iui's- BFN; Mar'15 iui's BFN: Apr, May-Break, June '15 iui'es-BFN, Jan'17 iui-BFP with baby girl.
  • OkayBabyOkayBaby Posts: 500
    edited November -1
    If everything goes as planned we may have 04 vials for sale come late spring 2020. I am hesitant to connect peronally at this time, and hesitant posting this on a public forum, but if I were in the position of seeking vials I would be highly interested in this information, so I wanted to keep the hope alive. I will certinally update as time progresses.. and if it's of extrodinary importance to someone out there- I can update more frequently.
  • OkayBabyOkayBaby Posts: 500

Just dropping in to say everything is still going as planned :) 2 people have reached out to say they're interested. I'm thinking I'd like to split them among interested parties to help get the donor sibling you're seeking, so not necessarily just the first to offer. We're not in it to make any profit, but would anticipate covering the cost of the vials + transfer. Of course I've never done any transfers before .. but I'm sure we'll get through it together. Anyways, if you haven't reached out and you are interested please let me know so I can keep you posted.

• Tina&ShanTina&Shan Posts: 77

Yes of course I'm still interested. Actually I created a group with majority of the siblings.

• kglass94kglass94 Posts: 2

We are looking for vials of this donor as well if anyone has any they are ready to part with.