Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Looking to Purchase Donor 1638

nmleblanc484nmleblanc484 Posts: 4
edited November -1 in Members only Forum
Looking to purchase any vials anyone might have of donor 1638.

We have 1 child with this donor, and were pregnant with our second but miscarried. :(

Looking to start trying again, and we would prefer to use the same donor if at all possible.

Comments

• nmleblanc484nmleblanc484 Posts: 4
    edited November -1
    anybody? I've been told there were 3 vials left that someone has in storage. I'm reaching out to anyone who might have these to see if they would be willing to sell them. :-\
  • mauteamautea Posts: 3

I am looking to purchase vials from this donor !!

• nmleblanc484nmleblanc484 Posts: 4

There aren’t any left. 😕 there was one vial that was purchased and in storage when I inquired about 8 months ago, otherwise there was nothing left. (We have 1 child with this donor, had several vials in storage, got pregnant with the 2nd to last vial, *TW* but miscarried at 10w *END TW*, then weren’t successful with the last vial we had. I called to ask if there was any left and was told there was only one vial remaining but was in private storage. I posted a couple of times asking but never heard from anyone on the forums.

Good Luck to you. We found another donor but are still trying to make our rainbow.