Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Any luck with Donor 7526? :)

Comments

• Mari107Mari107 Posts: 69 ✭

Congratulations! And, Thank you πŸ™πŸΌ

• Amanda2653Amanda2653 Posts: 23 ✭

Congratulation. I had my fresh 5 day embryo transfer on the 26th. so the wait is super hard. I am excited tho.

• girlmomgirlmom Posts: 2 ✭

Amanda, I know the waiting is the hardest part!! That means you can test on May 10? Would that be right? Best of luck to you!!!!

I have a HCG blood draw on may 7th. I have been testing out my trigger and i am on day 12 and still getting positives ugh lol.

• perfectmillionperfectmillion Posts: 106 ✭✭

Have you ever tested out a trigger before? I'm a chronic tester so I know when mine are usually out. For my FET I literally tested from that night twice a day.. 🀫

I have never tested it out before. I started on day 10 and just kept going, i had pregnyl 10000 for my trigger, it is just a waiting game. they had to up my estradiol yesterday because my dropped to 65ml so instead of the 2 pills a day I am up to 4. my progesterone was 30 so they said that was good.

Just a few more days to go Amanda πŸ™πŸΌ Hoping your positives is really real positives and not the trigger.

Yesterday Update: We continue with the 11 embryos. Day 3 – embryos typically have 6-10 cells. 2 embryos with 5 cells 1 with 6 cells 4 embryos with 8 cells 4 embryos with 9 cells. Next update tomorrow because they skip day 4.

Day 5 update; 6 Blastocyst Embryos ready for Biopsy πŸŽ‰ Tomorrow I’ll get an update if the other 5 embryos are ready for biopsy as well.

That is really exciting!

Amanda, are your lines getting darker or staying the same when you test?

edited May 2021

Yesterday’s Update; 8 Blastocyst Embryos Frozen πŸŽ‰ A sample of their cells are being overnight shipped to the lab for PGT (formally known as PGS) testing. I should hopefully get my results by next Monday or Tuesday. Can’t wait to get the results, I’m excited and I believe I’ll get at least 5 genetically normal embryos πŸ™πŸΌ

day 15 of testing out trigger and I think the line is getting darker!!!! However cross my fingers that it wont change. I have a beta test on Friday. The line was barley there yesterday and today it is there but darker.

Mari you have an amazing number of eggs. I am so happy for you..

edited May 2021

Thank you so much Amanda, I appreciate it! β™₯️

So happy to hear your positive is getting darker, I hope it continues πŸ™πŸΌ Friday will be here sooner than you know it 🀞🏼

Today is the 7th! Fingers crossed for good news!!

^Same πŸ™πŸΌ

I did get a positve HCG blood test however the numbers are really low so I am waiting on my clinic to tell me the next steps. but the good news is i did get pregnant.

Praying for you Amanda πŸ™πŸΌ

Hey so my beta is at 2 I am miscarrying however I will be doing another round of IVF in September and I am going to be priming this time. Hopefully they trigger me later this time as well so I can get more eggs.

I am truly so sorry Amanda 😒 I pray the next round is successful for you and that you get your rainbow baby 🌈

I am still waiting for the PGT/PGS results on my embryos.

Thank you.. have you gotten your results yet? I am excited for you, you will have to keep me updated on how they turn out.

Thank you so much! I appreciate it.

Not yet, I was expecting it yesterday but my clinic was so busy that I never got the call or email of the results. I do in fact know that they have them because the lab called me to tell me the results were ready and sent to my clinic but they were not allowed to tell me the results, Only my RE doctor office can. I was so anxious all day yesterday for the call but nothing. Most likely I’ll get the results on Monday πŸ™πŸΌ I’ll post the results as soon as I get it.

edited May 2021

I have great news to share with you all. I just got the call this morning that I have 5 genetically normal embryos πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸΎ I am so happy!! Now I just have to wait for my next period to start the frozen embryo transfer. I will update when I have the date.

Thank you all for your kindness and support.

OMG that is awesome! I am so happy for you.

Thank you so much Amanda! I appreciate it 😊

Just wanted to check in and see if you were able to do your transfer!

^Not yet, Still waiting for my cycle to start which should be sometime this upcoming week πŸ˜‰ I’ll post an update when I got the official date. Thanks for asking!

Update; This morning I had an ultrasound for cycle day 2. All looks good so tomorrow I will officially start my frozen embryo transfer cycle! Tomorrow I start taking Estradiol tablets. Wednesday I start estradiol patches. Next Friday I have another ultrasound appointment to check if I’ll be ready to start the progesterone injections.

No FET date yet but I will post it once I know the date :)

Congrats. We transfered 7.7.2020 so right around the same time you'd probably transfer!

Thank you! That’s awesome, 7 is my favorite and lucky number! I will let you know.

Update; Ultrasound appointment went very well today. My uterus lining is exactly my doctor and nurses want it to be at which is nice and thick at 10mm. I will continue the estradiol pills and estradiol patches. Monday I have another ultrasound appointment. I feel like my transfer date may be coming up soon πŸ™πŸΌ Hopefully on Monday I will have my official FET date! Until my next update, I wish you all a great weekend 😊