Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Ovulation without smiley

monkeemama17monkeemama17 Posts: 10
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
I'm curious about something. Is it possible to ovulate without getting the positive ovulation test? I have the Clear Blue digital (the pink one) and it is always just the circle and not tge smiley. I have been getting the symptoms for ovulation but it is never showing the positive. Or did I just get a defective test and strips?

Comments

• Landis90Landis90 Posts: 112 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's possible that you either missed your window or that your levels were too low or too diluted for the test to detect. Last cycle I got a smiley on the pink ones in the evening but a blank circle that morning and the following morning. This cycle I am using both the pink and purple tests and have gotten the flashing smiley face but no solid smiley faces yet.