Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Vials for sale -410Z

hilary.bancrofthilary.bancroft Posts: 4
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
I have 4 vials in stock for this donor. 3 ICI and 1 IUI. Let me know if you’d be interested!

Comments

• Options
    yogibabyyogibaby Posts: 122
    edited November -1
    Did you have a child with this donor? How much might you want for the vials?
    Thanks.
    TTC #1: August 2017 - ICI BFP- miscarried @7weeks
    TTC#2: December 2017- ICI, IUI- BFP! - Will induce @ 37 weeks 4 days (9/7/18 ) Can't wait to meet my sweet baby boy! Baby here 9/8/18! 7lbs1oz and 20.5 inches long.
  • Options
    hilary.bancrofthilary.bancroft Posts: 4
    edited November -1
    I did not end up getting pregnant with this donor after a couple of rounds I tried another donor and got pregnant on the 1st try. I know that 410Z has been popular and sold out so thought I'd see if anyone was looking for sperm for siblings, etc.

Would be looking for at least $300 per vial and then for the person to pay the $400 transfer fee.