Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

DSTs Test on donors? how safe is It?

SheilinhaSheilinha Posts: 3
edited October 2019 in NW Cryobank Happenings

Hi, I'm a 36 yrs old single woman with no kids and I'd like to try ICI in a attempt to get pregnant. Since I'm new to this, I have so many questions but the most important one is about safety. I understand I will be using Donor's Sperm and that might raise a concern regarding to DSTs. How safe is the sperm? any issue with the sperms? I need to know these answers as I'm so excited to start my home ICI. thanks, Sheila

Comments

• Options
    admin1admin1 Posts: 16 admin

Hi Sheila,

There are so many things to think about when embarking on this journey, and we want to help answer any questions you have. For more information on the donor screening and infectious disease testing we run please visit this page: https://www.nwcryobank.com/donor-screening/.

Let us know if you have any other questions!