Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Donor 7526

I have a gorgeous daughter from this donor. He was new when I got my vials and a couple months later. She may be the oldest from this donor (or only, not sure) she was the only one on the sibling registry back when it existed. Does anyone else have a baby from this donor/pregnant?

Comments

• Mari107Mari107 Posts: 69

Hi, I am so happy to read this! I am currently using the same donor. I just did my 2nd cycle of at home insemination using 2 vials, I’m praying to get my BFP at the end of the month. I will keep you updated :)

• perfectmillionperfectmillion Posts: 106 ✭✭

Please do. I am 7+3 with #2 from this donor.

I will. That’s great! Congratulations!! How many tries did it take you with your first and second?

• perfectmillionperfectmillion Posts: 106 ✭✭

I did IVF both were from the first frozen attempts.

Ohh Okay, That’s great! I wish I could do IVF but I honestly can’t afford it and my insurance doesn’t cover fertility. Thanks for answering my question :)

Cycle #2 did not work :( I will be trying again for Cycle #3 in September using 1 ICI vial for at home insemination. Prayers please!

• Amanda2653Amanda2653 Posts: 23

I am using this donor my first iui is this month..... I am super excited.

Replied to you on the other post. But, Good luck! Stay positive and pray. Still trying to conceive with this donor but others has been successful.

• esueesue Posts: 7

We have an 11 month old son with 7526!

I now have a soon to be 8 months old son with 7526. So good to know another half sibling.