Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at [email protected] with any questions.

Lesbians TTC at home

I have no infertility issues, but we have done one cycle of IUI in a clinic (our dr is great and very supportive) but we decided we'd TTC at home this time around. Any tips? I have researched preseed, conception fertility supplements, Pink stork tea, but would love to hear advice from anyone that has conceived through at home insemination. *We prefer not to insert anything into the cervix, since we are aware this is dangerous and could cause fertility issues.* Thanks in advance!! 😀

Comments

• dixie0892dixie0892 Posts: 47

I recommend watching mamabethie on YouTube. she's been really helpful for me to learn what all I need to do

• Achogan3Achogan3 Posts: 3

Thank you! I appreciate your response! Have you conceived?

• dixie0892dixie0892 Posts: 47

no this month will be my first try around the 20-24th

• Charlene2Charlene2 Posts: 5

I used a diva cup and left it against my cervix for cpl hours. 1 ICI vial and pregnant first try

• KalalaKalala Posts: 11

Hi Everyone-

I agree Mama bethie was very helpful & detailed, I will say we watched a kabillion videos and took a little from everyone which were all pretty similar ( even had a bullet point for my wife on the insemination days) we inseminated 2 vials last week one IUI and one ICI we did use the pre-seed, diva cup stayed in me for exactly 12hrs, I will keep you all posted on the outcome.. I am thinking about doing a video myself WHEN i am pregnant to share our experience with everyone.

• Achogan3Achogan3 Posts: 3

dixie0892 Im wishing you baby dust!!! Charlene2 I was thinking about using this method as well. Did you solely use the diva cup and no syringe?Kalala yes! there are so many people that could use that information!