Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Donor 2244 Siblings??????

Since the donor sibling registry is down, I was wondering if anyone with babies from this donor would like to connect. We had a healthy baby girl from this donor on 9/14/19.

Comments

• That’s super close to the due date for our boy (same donor) but he came a month early in August!

• I have a wonderful baby boy from donor 2244. He will be a year old October 11!

• tsmithtsmith Posts: 13

aww congratulations @aparkinson1083 my baby girl just turned 1 a couple of weeks ago on September 14th

• 11lindseya11lindseya Posts: 4

I also have *babies from donor 2244. Twins, a baby girl and a baby boy were born August 2020. I would love to connect with you. My boy baby is WAAAY bigger then his sister. Where are your littles on the growth charts? lol - I'm a little concerned about the height of our donor :)

• aparkinson1083aparkinson1083 Posts: 20

Hello! I'd also like to connect with anyone who has had a baby with donor 2244. My son is in the 98th percentile height wise. He was 38.9 inches at his 18 month doctors appointment lol. He's a very active wild child.

aparkinson1083 - My twins started out on the preemie chart at just over 4 lbs. At their 9 month check the girl was in the 54th for height and my boy (who wears size 24 months) was at 96th for height! I have one lover and one sassy/wild child :) Both look alot like momma though - not sure what features they got from the donor lol... Other then height. Would you want to connect via email? I don't know anyone else who has a child by donor and it might be of benefit for us to be acquainted later in life. Please let me know

• aparkinson1083aparkinson1083 Posts: 20

Oh wow!! That's such a huge difference in such a short time!! My son also looks alot like me, aside from height I can't see any of the donor in him at all lol. Sure that would be great! My email address is aparkinson2922@gmail.com

• aimsterluvaimsterluv Posts: 3

I’d love to connect. My guy just turned 18 months on the 30th of June. He has an appointment in July but our last one he was 98% for height and greater that 99% for weight.

aimsterluv email me! lindseyadams2467@outlook.com :)

• tsmithtsmith Posts: 13

Hi guys 👋🏾. I am just seeing all of this.@11lindseya congrats on the twins and welcome to the family lol. I would love to connect with you guys via email if you don't mind. Maybe we can all start a chain email to keep in touch. It's very nice to know that another girl has come about. Last time I checked my girl was the only one out of the 4 donor siblings I know of. She is definitely tall for her age so I think the height comes from donor lol

Email: smitht0420@gmail.com