Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

At-home Insem with donor 9600 IUI vial

Hello!

My wife and I will be trying with donor 9600 this month. We had to order an IUI vial but was told there has been quite a bit of success with it. Have you had success with donor 9600? Did you use ICI or IUI?

Or have you had at home success with IUI vials? Would love to hear from you!

If you were successful with 9600 and are comfortable sharing a baby photo, that'd be great too!!

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    saddison05saddison05 Posts: 4

Best of luck!! I had two inseminations late last year/early this year with no success. Then COVID, so now trying again but with injectables. I have two vials left, but here’s to hoping this one is successful - IUI is tomorrow morning! My wife and I are so hopeful!

• Options
    jlbjlb Posts: 5

I did conceive via ICI at home with 9600 and my daughter is now 17 months old. I am pretty sure it was an ICI vial, but I don't think that makes any difference in the process. It was my first time using this specific donor. Wishing you both success. :)

• Options
    scdaniecscdaniec Posts: 15

There has been a lot of success with this donor (my own family included). Wishing you luck!

• Options

I have a 19 mo old with this donor and am 6 weeks pregnant with another by the same donor.

• Options

Yes! There a few siblings! If you are successful message me and I can add you to the Facebook chat if you are interested ❤️

• Options

Not sure why my comment didn’t seem to post. But there are quite a few of us who have had success with this donor. If you are successful, I can add you to our “sibling chat” on Facebook. Just send me a message if you are interested. Best of luck!