Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Donor 12588

Hello :) my wife and I took FOREVER picking our donor... but we settled on 12588 for many reasons!! Was wondering if any of you had luck with this donor? I see he has pregnancies, and it gives me a little shimmer of hope for trying in February of 2021 after two failed ICI's. Looking forward to connecting!

Heather & Helena

Comments

• Options
    DIVATTCDIVATTC Posts: 3

Hi, My wife and I are currently 6 weeks pregnant with Donor 12588! We have been TTC for about a year. Our 1st nine months of TTC we were with another cryobank and had no success. At the suggestion of another TTC’er, we switched to NW and got pregnant our second cycle using at home insemination and 3 vials after my wife’s peak on pregmate ovulation strips. We also modified our timing from the normal 12-24 because clearly that was not working for us.

We are overjoyed and praying for a sticky baby as we are both 41 and will be 42 at the time of delivery.

I wish you ladies a ton of baby dust on your journey to motherhood and we are happy to answer any questions or help in any way!

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

• Options
    ARow713ARow713 Posts: 1

So glad to see people posting about this donor! When my wife and I chose him he had no confirmed pregnancies according to NW Cryobank but he did according to his California Cryobank profile. I searched for his donor number to see other couples associated with it but couldn't find anything.

I am currently 34 weeks pregnant with a little boy. We had a long road getting here. Donor 12588 is our 5th or 6th donor. We got pregnant with our third vial (one vial each month). We have been on this journey for two years and we are so thankful to be where we are now.

• Options
    savannahmaiurosavannahmaiuro Posts: 1

Wow me and my wife are 8 weeks pregnant with this donor now, we are so excited. We ICI and it work first time. We did 2 vials 12 hours apart. I think we just got lucky. This is our first baby and we couldn’t be happier. So glad to know there are others out there. Congratulations to all of you! I wish you the best!

• Options
    Nika876Nika876 Posts: 3

@savannahgallimore@ARow713 did you do IUI or ICI? and what was the total motile concentration?

• Options
    danielea000danielea000 Posts: 1

To be clear I’m on the same wave as y’all my wife and I used donor 12888 cleverly is that correct .. she’s due in April