Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Donor 13583

For over a year now spacing out each try, my wonderful wife and I have been TTC through another sperm bank with no luck. Over and over, we kept going back to our original donor until I said... maybe we should try a different donor at a completely different bank. I quickly cancelled my order, came here and we both fell in love with a few donors. It was hard to narrow it down to one and we thought we had. Without hesitation, I said to her - why don't you go ahead and pick its ok. She quickly refused and gave me the option of picking which donor I felt would be perfect in creating our little family since I will be the one carrying. I feel so blessed, trusted, appreciated, and loved that my wife would let me pick someone so special on my own - for US. I've tried to share with her who i picked, but she doesn't want to know until she cuts the cord to a happy healthy baby and a happy healthy wife and mommy. Come march 2021 we will be trying with donor 13583... praying, hoping, and wishing for our little bundle of joy. Baby dust to you all!!!