Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Unused Donor 9033 or 5966 Vials?

Hello,

This is my first time posting here. My spouse and I have been TTC with 9033 since November. In December, I sold my late father's truck in order to buy our vials, but because 9033 had many vials available at the time, I only purchased 3 because I did not want to waste money. Well, there was apparently a year-end rush on 9033 and now we have only one more attempt. We were very "attached" which I guess is silly, but all of our backup options are also gone. We're feeling a little panicky because we really can't afford any of the other banks and having to buy from one that forces insemination in a dr's office is a super no go for us as a trans/nonbinary couple in the rural south. It's stressful with the FedEx people knowing what we're getting in the mail once a month lol!

Anyways, I've seen some people selling unused vials here, so just thought I would give it a shot. Hoping 4th time's the charm and it isn't necessary, but if anyone out there bought more vials of 9033 than they wound up needing, we would be interested in purchasing them. Our second choice was 5966, so we might also be interested in those. Thank you.