Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

BFP Donor 10A29

brooke1013brooke1013 Posts: 3
edited March 2021 in BFP Database

We have a bfp with this donor as of today 10dpo :) our first ici cycle.

I used the syringe included and inseminated at 20 hours and 36 hours past first positive opk. I used a tad bit of preseed on the first insemination.

Leading up to the BFP the only change I could notice was I SMELLED EVERYTHING, and super hungry. If anyone else is pregnant with this donor I would love to follow you :)

Comments

• emykpan18emykpan18 Posts: 1

Congratulations! I’m also interested in using this donor. Did you use IUI vial or ICI vial? I saw there was only iui available. I want to try ici as well at home. Did you also use any drugs like letrazole? Thank you for any info!

• brooke1013brooke1013 Posts: 3

We used an ici vial. No additional drugs and all done at home. She was born 11/19. If you get your BFP with donor I’d be so happy for you to follow me ifinterested . Here’s our little girl at 5 weeks 😊