Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Inseminated too early 😩

bkc2021bkc2021 Posts: 1 ✭
edited April 2021 in At-Home Insemination

This is our official first cycle ttc with frozen vials. I have had lab work done and my doc said everything looks good on my end. I do have longer cycles average is 32 days. We got our 2 vials shipped last week and inseminated at most likely 3 days and 2 days prior to my actual O. Unfortunately, I usually have different peaks throughout My fertile time and I didn’t want to miss it... with that said it’s looking like I ovulated later. I’m so bummed... I know this is only our 1st try but obviously as you all know not only is it costly each month but I also have time that isn’t not on my side (I’m 39).

I know fresh sperm could make a baby at 2-3 days before O but unfortunately don’t think the frozen little guys will? Anyone have any positive situation like this? I know I still approx 2 week wait to know for sure.,, but I’m trying to be realistic.