Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

10DPO BFP with 10A61

gummybeargummybear Posts: 4

First attempt - at home ICI performed with 1 vial at 6 hours post +OPK. Used scant amount of Preseed. Inserted menstrual cup immediately after insemination, wore for 12 hours. Orgasm achieved after application of cup.

I ovulate 12 hours after LH surge. Confirmed with BBT.

1-3 dpo: general cramping

4-10 dpo: bloating, excessive gas, ovulation like cramps on both sides of abdomen

6-8dpo: heartburn in PM

8dpo: random bought of severe diarrhea

10dpo: body aches, late afternoon onset of indigestion feeling, gagging

I was trying to wait until 12dpo to test but I needed to know if I was crazy or not.

I have scheduled my first prenatal appointment for August 3rd.

Symptoms include: daily morning sickness, sensitive smell, body aches, frequent urination, cramping (like AF and also not like AF), poor sleep, exhaustion. Breast tenderness began on 11 dpo which is extremely unusual for me. Normally at 5dpo my boobs start becoming sore and was my first clue that something had happened. It's a different kind of sore than I'm used to.