Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Cramping during TWW???

minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Okay so I know I'm not imagining this...I did my IUI on Monday and have been fine of course the past couple of days because...well, I'm not going to feel Pregnant yet! However, I have some pretty intense cramping tonight as well as feeling about as bloated as a whale....Ideas??? Suggestions??? Anything???
6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo

Comments

• Options
    nervouswrecknervouswreck Posts: 379
    edited November -1
    Actually that sounds perfectly normal.... at least for me anyways. That is one of the ways I decided that I had indeed ovulated this month (based on previous months records)I ALWAYS cramp starting on 3 dpo. Good Luck!
  • Options
    LexnaniLexnani Posts: 398 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hi I am Lexus. My wife Nani is the one who will be carrying our child. IUI and ICI on 2/16/2011. She had a lot of pains the day of the procedure. Today she has cramping and feels bloated and had pinkish discharged this morning. She also feels twinges on her left side and lower back pains .
  • Options
    cocobaycocobay Posts: 1,318
    edited November -1
    I had cramps throughout the TWW and turns out I was pregnant so maybe that is a pregnancy symptom. Good Luck.
  • Options
    beyondobsessedbeyondobsessed Posts: 804
    edited November -1
    I was JUST going to post something like this!! I am 7 DPI and have been cramping for 2 days. Less so today, but still some there. It switches back and forth from ovulation pain cramping to uterine/AF cramping. I refuse to put too much thought into it, because honestly, I think timing was way off for the insem, but it does have me wondering....plus, to add to my "symptoms" my temp dropped to 96.14 this morning (was 96.60 yesterday morning). Still, not going to go all crazy about it, since my temps are less than reliable due to my sleep patterns. I can't even get stable enough temps to determine a coverline.

I don't really have any other signs of anything, which I guess is actually pretty normal for this stage in the game. The wait continues.......
    squsqusrd20120522_-6_Our+Little+Man+is.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the input ladies. To add insult to injury...no cramps today but flashes of nausea. This is fun!!!!
    6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo
  • Options
    SPJ&ESPJ&E Posts: 874 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I will say that at 7dpi, I cramped all day long and then was extremely nauseous that night. I knew that night, that I was pregnant...I just knew. The nausea that followed every night after that only made me believe that even more. I got a nice, clear BFP on 11dpi.

Hopefully we'll be seeing the same from you guys soon!
    Mom to P (13), J (11), E (6), and Q (born December 2017)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Interesting...that sounds like yesterday and today. I have some pretty interesting cramping going on now and nauseated again which means lying down and sleeping soon.

The other wierd thing is lemons...yes lemons...normally one of my favorite seasonings. Last night my step father put it on the brocolli and I literally spit it out...YICK! today it was lemon just in my water!!!! It was just too much.

Only a few more days to testing...I think I can I think I can I think I can...
  • Options
    cro2626cro2626 Posts: 54 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I had cramping with every insem.
    MaverickMonth6Pic9.jpg