Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

sad...just need to vent...

Autumn&RyanAutumn&Ryan Posts: 157
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
I have been preparing for this cycle for months, what seems like forever and I truly felt everything would just fall into place. It has not, I have a UTI that I have been on TWO rounds of antibiotics for (one three day regimine, one four day regimine of the same drug in stronger doses) and I can STILL feel the burning when I pee. I am going to back to the doc today for rectal bleeding issues and to have my urine rechecked, for the third time. This just plain sucks! I feel the heaviness, the twinging, and I have a TON of ewcm this morning but I can't do anything about it! This is just very frustrating!
I am trying to look at the positive, I know there is a lot of positive in my life and about my situation but right now I just feel like crawling back in bed and bawling!
I know many of you have tried, and tried, an tried to get pregnant....I am sorry that I sound like such a big baby! I feel like I just have a lot of bulit up frustration!
Thanks for letting my post my feelings here.

Comments

• sugarprincesssugarprincess Posts: 629
    edited November -1
    That totally sucks! Its is hard when we plan these things religiously and the crap hits the fan:( i hope your uti clears up and you can focus on next month
  • babyglu2ubabyglu2u Posts: 2
    edited November -1
    I know this isn't what your post is about, but try cranberry juice and getting cranberry supplements to take. It may help speed up healing from the UTI.
  • minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
    edited November -1
    I've also taken Uristat before. That helps me a lot more than any other medication does. Good Luck!
    6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo
  • FlowergirlFlowergirl Posts: 2,040
    edited November -1
    So sorry you're having a hard time right now, Autumn! First of all, I hope your UTI goes away soon because they super suck!! Secondly, I hope you can get your other stuff figured out soon and last but certainly not least, I am sorry you're having to sit out this month... I know how hard it is to have the signs and know that it's just being 'wasted'!! Hope next cycle you are feeling better and that it's perfect in every way, all the way to that BFP!!! (((HUGS)))
    After 9 yrs & 1 devastating loss, we got our BFP at 9DPO ~ and welcomed our beautiful son on Halloween! Best treat ever!!

a3cmlv.jpg
  • LovingMomsLovingMoms Posts: 1,078
    edited November -1
    So sorry that you are having to sit this cycle out. I know this is a rough month and I sure hope you get well soon.
    July 2011 BFP, miscarried at 5 weeks.
    aW7Dm4.png
  • Autumn&RyanAutumn&Ryan Posts: 157
    edited November -1
    Thanks ladies, I will be fine and hopefully be able to try next month :)