Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

3 DPO and going nuts

GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
I feel SO confident about this month... I don't know why, it just feels right to me... so why oh why does this TWW have to D.....R.....A.....G..... lol 3 DPO and I just want to know now if it worked or not. Have a feeling if not, this will be the biggest letdown yet, because everything, though weird, just lined up nice this month and I feel super good about it. UGH... who's going to keep me sane for the next 11 days?
tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!

Comments

• lilacpyramidlilacpyramid Posts: 7
    edited November -1
    I'm new to the forum but we're also 3 DPO today and feeling confident. I hope you are able to find something to keep your mind off testing and to keep you sane. I know how hard that is though! Just wanted to say good luck and I hope this is your month!
  • SPJ&ESPJ&E Posts: 874 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ugh, the 2ww is rough. Perhaps you could start knitting (or whatever you call it) some more of those neat little hats and things to keep busy.

I have a good feeling about you this month too and I hope I'm right!
    Mom to P (13), J (11), E (6), and Q (born December 2017)
  • chandraandamandachandraandamanda Posts: 676
    edited November -1
    I don't know if I can help keep you sane. I am just as anxious to find out you are pregnant this month too! Like others have suggested--maybe you can knit a bunch of new little baby hats! Make a special one for your little babe-to-be!
    theowlandtheoctopusblog.blogspot.com
    Amanda and Chandra
    DSCF7259-1.jpg
  • GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    Thanks gals! I am thinking "I am pregnant till proven otherwise" this time rather then "wait and see", and been talking to the Goddess a lot. I already knit a lot, and have 6 projects on the go right now, but I always have time for another one! Might do some quick hats just to see some finished projects build up in my Tickle-Trunk. As for our little-one-to-be, I already started a quilt for it last month, but have put it on hold for now... for some reason finishing it before getting a bfp seems like bad juujuu to me!

Heather: what colour would you want for your wee one? Anyone else expecting that wants a hand-knit-with-love hat?

I am feeling the love, and am not ashamed to say, keep it coming!!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • beyondobsessedbeyondobsessed Posts: 804
    edited November -1
    Goobie - you really are such a sweetheart!! You are always so upbeat and positive, and I think you're probably the biggest cheerleader of all on this forum! Just know that we are all cheering for you, too!!
    squsqusrd20120522_-6_Our+Little+Man+is.png
    edited November -1
    I will start baby Beni's hat tomorrow (or tonight if Tim sucks me into watching stupid TV with him). Another dumb question though... whats your climate like? Can't be having a warm hat if you live somewhere steamy! You're due right around Hallowe'en, right?

beyondobsessed - you truly warmed my heart with your kind words tonight, thank you so much! I often feel like I am just a hugh whiner and complain about everything, so I very much apprieciate the wonderful things you had to say! *hugs*
    tt125c22.aspx

• stwrrstwrr Posts: 455 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I know this is a weird thread to ask.. but the luteal phase is the time distance between your LH surge and your period, right? If I got that right... last night I was looking at my bathroom's wall calendar, where I have a year's worth of cycles charted. And I noticed I only have a 9 day time period usually from the start of my LH surge to the start of my period.

This is our second cycle (I'm 2 DPO). But this means that I'll never get to agonize over POASing or not!! Because 9 days is the earliest you can test, right? And if my period is due on day 9... I'll either get it or I won't.

So.. actually.. there's very little for me to stress about, when it comes to testing. Which is oddly a little disappointing. It's kind of fun to see gals on the forum post their series of test sicks getting darker and darker!

Last night, I did something special, and just went to a nearby marina and went for a walk by myself at sundown. It sounds so little... but it's only about once every two or three months I can sneak away from life for a whole hour and spend some alone time with the water, the woods and myself. It was really nice. Who knows? There could be a little spark sparkling in there, making magic. :)

Goobie, your hats are awesome. I follow a blog of a photographer who borrows similar hats from a gal like you....actually... here's her blog: http://www.setfreephotography.com/blog/. Scroll down until you find the ones with babies... they are SOOOOO cute! Your hats remind me of hers! So soft and fluffy.

~ Sandy
    407251321.jpg
  • jenandlorijenandlori Posts: 584
    edited November -1
    Goobie I am pulling for you!!
    Baby Dallas born 11/27/13

IMG_9532_zpsff82306d.jpg
  • BabyBugsArrivalBabyBugsArrival Posts: 523
    edited November -1
    I want a hat, too...I love the pumpkin one! And, if this cycle worked, then we'll both be having little pumpkin babies! Send me an email with your address and I'll get some cash in the mail (: But, my only question is...while you're knitting, who's gonna keep me busy? I need you to post so we can keep each other occupied...OR...do some of the things on my to do list that never get done....like refinishing the dining room table. (yea right)
    mommaandme-1.jpg
    edited November -1
    stwrr - being out in the sunset in the water and woods sound perfectly magical to me, I would love something like that, in fact, I make a point of doing it when the weather is nice enough to be out (winter in the mountains is beautiful, but icy and dark!) As to the LP thing... yes, 9 days is about the earliest to test... but think, if it IS a BFP you can still do the progression sticks, since they WILL be getting darker. Have you tried taking vitamin B6? It can lengthen a short LP.

BabyBug - I will PM your right away! Do you want the pumpkin to be lightweight or fuzzy? I have orange in both and can get started when I am done baby Beni's! See, if I start a hat for you you MUST get a BFP, it's just how the universe will work LOL!
    tt125c22.aspx