Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

should i be worried

babyluvbabyluv Posts: 353
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Okay I ordered on last Thursday to be delivered this Friday, my card was ran on last Friday but all weekend even yesterday it has been showing up pending transaction so I called my bank they said NW hasn't requested the money yet but my package is due to shipped out by Wednesday. Do you think NW forgot to request the money (by sending in the receipt ) and is going to forget to send out the package? I'm a basket case

Comments

• SPJ&ESPJ&E Posts: 874 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I highly doubt they will forget. I think when you order in advance, they probably run the card to make sure it's good, but don't request the money yet since they are not sending the package yet...if that makes sense. Then when they actually do get ready to ship, they will request it. Don't worry about it...they know what they're doing and your swimmers will get there!
    Mom to P (13), J (11), E (6), and Q (born December 2017)
  • babyluvbabyluv Posts: 353
    edited November -1
    Thanks sp&j I know deep down they're not going to forget I'm just so stressed out I keep thinking about everything that could go wrong
  • minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
    edited November -1
    It will be fine. I had the same issue and I got my swim team in plenty of time.
    6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo