Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

BFN? Still time.....?

nellisonnellison Posts: 102
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
So I tested this morning with FMU and it was negative. I know I technically still have time, but I was pretty discouraged....

BUT

when I went to FF this morning to input my temp this morning, it said that I have "possibly triphasic on day 23.....
Basically, my temps after ovulation have been
1, 2 and 3dpo: 98.1(i think i ovulated Sat, not Fri, so that would put me 10dpo today). 4dpo: 98
5dpo: 97.5
6dpo: 97.8
7dpo: 98.1
8, 9 and 10 dpo: 98.2

I am on cycle day 26 right now.....
I havent used FF friend before, so I have a hard time figuring out what everything means...especially with the temps....
Maybe I'm just testing too early.....when I should test again and with what brand....
This morning I used first response
Please someone tell me there's still hope........
dads-2.jpg
Nicki (me), Kristina (wife), and Lilah
ttddb0b.aspx

Comments

• chandraandamandachandraandamanda Posts: 676
    edited November -1
    Sorry you had to see a BFN this morning. You are only 10dpo? You definitely still have time! Crossing my fingers for a positive test in the next few days.
    theowlandtheoctopusblog.blogspot.com
    Amanda and Chandra
    DSCF7259-1.jpg
  • nellisonnellison Posts: 102
    edited November -1
    Yeah, only 10....I shouldnt have testing this morning....ugh!
    dads-2.jpg
    ttddb0b.aspx
  • minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
    edited November -1
    You still have time. I was silly and tested today knowing there was no possible way that there would be a BFP yet and I was still bummed that I saw the BFN. Wait a few days and test again.
    6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo
  • sugarprincesssugarprincess Posts: 629
    edited November -1
    I was thinking about you today and wondering if you tested. I tested today as well, bfn. I am also wondering if my chart is triphasic. There is always time untill af comes:) i used nw tests so i want to go get some good ones
    edited November -1
    aw, well lets hope both of us just have no patience and we just tested too early. Do you know what tests are the best to get? I have NO idea :)
    dads-2.jpg
    ttddb0b.aspx
    edited November -1
    Well ff has that link at the bottom that says what preg tests are best for earlier testing. The digital one, cvs pharmacy brand and another had the most early pos results
  • emn'saremn'sar Posts: 393
    edited November -1
    hang in there, you still have time! first response are the best in my opinion because supposedly they are the most sensitive.

i tested negative with FMU on dpo 10....but later that night at 10:30pm i tested a clear positive! then i took a digital and it said pregnant! another girl on here got her + first response evening of day 12 and they just had their baby!

hang in there, good luck!
    IMG_3390_zpse5e180d0.jpg
    IMG_2211_zps372f01d9.jpg
    Avery 2.5 years and Julian 4.5 months
    edited November -1
    That gives me hope em.
    Nelison we still have time! I hope this is it for us.
    edited November -1
    Thanks so much, I can survive work today now :)

Sugarprincess when are you going to test again?
    Reading emn'sar's post I want to tonight! lol, but maybe I'll test again in the morning...
    dads-2.jpg
    ttddb0b.aspx
    edited November -1
    Well i have all those nw tests so i was gonna test every day. I think i am gonna get some better tests today and test again in the am. What about you?????(besides tonight:)
    edited November -1
    Oh to make matters better, our friend and his wife just accidentally got pregnant with their third, uggggg!
    edited November -1
    Haha, I guess I'm not fooling anyone, I'm totally testing tonight! Then I'll test in the morning if I dont get a + tonight. I guess I'll be checking in with you each day until we both get our BFP :):):)

oh man, that's gotta be hard! My close friend just had her baby boy. We went to see them at the hospital last weekend. Luckily they are rooting for us and not rubbing it in!!! :)
    dads-2.jpg
    ttddb0b.aspx