Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

thinkwe hit our timing ok

brittneybrittney Posts: 46
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
so as i keep sayin sun at 6am negative then 430pm got positive then around 730negative ,but mon at 6am got a smiley we decited to do one inseminatin around 830amish then at 615pm got another smiley we inseminated at about 7.30pm .so just out of curiosity i called clear blue easy and as you ladys said go on that first smily as so did clear blue easy so about 17hr past smiley did our first insimation and second around 28hrs aaahh we are on our tww feeling good about it .our first at home insemination and i liked being at home felt more relaxing .feel crampy on the right side i hope this is it .

Comments

• sugarprincesssugarprincess Posts: 629
    edited November -1
    Good luck!!
  • brittneybrittney Posts: 46
    edited November -1
    thank you
  • mommylovemommylove Posts: 1,582
    edited November -1
    Timing sounds good...fingers crossed!
    be422225-267e-4ff7-94c0-a8d5baf3176a_zpse0970fea.jpg
    October 2014

Dk5Zm7.png

22gfm7.png
  • GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    Best of luck to you!!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
    edited November -1
    Sounds good! Good LUCK!!!!
    6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo
  • brittneybrittney Posts: 46
    edited November -1
    thank you all so much
  • chandraandamandachandraandamanda Posts: 676
    edited November -1
    Oh good! I'm glad everything worked out. Good luck!
    theowlandtheoctopusblog.blogspot.com
    Amanda and Chandra
    DSCF7259-1.jpg
  • LovingMomsLovingMoms Posts: 1,078
    edited November -1
    Good luck!
    July 2011 BFP, miscarried at 5 weeks.
    aW7Dm4.png