Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Goobie, I have questions for you!

Autumn&RyanAutumn&Ryan Posts: 157
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
First, where in Canada do you live? How far is it from the Montana border? Have you ever been to Glacier National Park?

Comments

• GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    I live in a little town called Trail, in BC. Which part of the border? I google mapped it and to the top corner where Montana, Idaho and Canada meet is about 3 hours from me. And no, I do not think I have ever been to Glacier National Park... if that is IN Montana then for sure no. I have been to Washington (I live directly north of Spokane) and was once in Idaho. Thats it!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Autumn&RyanAutumn&Ryan Posts: 157
    edited November -1
    Sweet, I was just woondering about how far you are from me. So Spokane is about 6.5 hours and Glacier is about 7, in a similar but not the same direction. Those distances may seem like alot to people in other parts of the country, but in Montana, everythig is so spread out so we travel that far at least a couple of times a year.
    I know some of the ladies in other parts of the country have had get togethers, so I was thinking there are quite a few of us in this area and although things are more spread out...we go to Cour D'Alene/Spokane about once a year for shopping, concerts and of course,to play on the gorgeous lake up there.
    Sooo....all of you ladies that could possibly make it, we could potentially have a dinner or something in that area. Calling all Montana, Idaho, Washington and Western Canadian ladies!?! Anyone interested?
    I don't know, just thought I'd throw the idea out there :)
    edited November -1
    Spokane is 3 hours from me and in lovely weather we go about once a month or so. And no, driving three hours is a day trip!! My Mom lives 5 horus away, we go there for the weekend, my Dad is 9 hours away, my sister is 12 hours away and we leave in 6 days to go to Tims Moms house which is almost 24 hours of straight driving... I would totally meet up for dinner in Spokane (or somewhere!)... we could hit Babies R Us together, since by the summer we will all be pregnant!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • LovingMomsLovingMoms Posts: 1,078
    edited November -1
    That sounds like a fun trip. Wish we could join, but don't know if I will be able to get time off work.

Hugs
    July 2011 BFP, miscarried at 5 weeks.
    aW7Dm4.png
    edited November -1
    aaaaaaahhhhh, ok, in which case, I may have been to the Alberta part of it. Hard to tell, because where I live there are a bazillion things with Glacier in the name, Glacial National Park, Glacier Creek, Glacier Pass, and frankly they all start to run together! But I am only about 6ish hours from the BC/Alberta border, and I live right ON the Canada/USA border.

Oh, I would so love to actually meet some of you ladies face to face, that would just be awesome!!
    tt125c22.aspx