Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.

Photos

A&BbabyboundA&Bbabybound Posts: 193
edited November -1 in NW Cryobank Happenings
I know in the previous website there was an area where you could see photos of the kids and sometimes their donor name. Where do I find that on the new site?
Me (38) TTC
Wife of 6 years to Becky
Oct 2011 BFN
May 2012 BFN
July 2012 BF?
My Ovulation Chart

Comments

• A&BbabyboundA&Bbabybound Posts: 193
    edited November -1
    Anyone?
    Me (38) TTC
    Wife of 6 years to Becky
    Oct 2011 BFN
    May 2012 BFN
    July 2012 BF?
    My Ovulation Chart
  • jswjsw Posts: 49
    edited November -1
    I recently asked about that and, it was explain to me that it was being worked on.
  • A&BbabyboundA&Bbabybound Posts: 193
    edited November -1
    Thanks jsw. Would be nice to see some photos since we are switching donors. The one we really like is unavailable :(
    Me (38) TTC
    Wife of 6 years to Becky
    Oct 2011 BFN
    May 2012 BFN
    July 2012 BF?
    My Ovulation Chart
  • HorrorFan88HorrorFan88 Posts: 79
    edited November -1
    Agreed. I would like to see photos as well!
    W5DCRm9.jpgW5DCm7.png
  • 1baby1day1baby1day Posts: 520
    edited November -1
    I not only miss seeing the photos, but where is the information concerning abbreviations? I really used that a lot when I was first on here, so how do the newbies know what's what?
    pic1a-1.jpg
    My baby, Stella ~ My nephew Alex and I (Denise) at Thanksgiving 2010
    10 TTC's over 15 months - all BFN
  • LoveLifeLaughLoveLifeLaugh Posts: 61
    edited November -1
    I would love for them to bring back the baby photos. I remember them when I was looking years back. It was helpful to look kids of the donor and it was someone of a wonder of what your child will look like. I hope they bring it back.
  • old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    I agree...and if not specifically for the donor I liked just seeing all those lives created was HUGE PR for NW!